- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking
The Advanced Analytics department operates from the heart of Van Lanschot Kempen. It has five newly formed teams that consist of highly skilled and motivated Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers & BI Dashboarding specialists. Enabling the entire Wealth Manager supercharging their decision making by creating models, tools & dashboards for the commercial organization, investment management and staff departments like Internal Control and Compliance. The teams work cloud native (Azure), with the latest techniques and languages. The department drives the organization to work increasingly data-driven!
- You are a bachelors or masters student in computer science, econometrics, statistics, data science or analytics with one or two courses in statistics, machine learning, data science or software development.
- You are at least available for 5 months for 32 to 40 hours a week;
- You call yourself Digital Savvy and you are passionate about new technology and tools;
- You have a hands-on mentality and compliment that with being dynamic, outgoing and results-oriented;
- You have analytical skills and like to work with data;
- You are English speaking.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and compassionate intern that will support the CMO Analytics team. During this internship you will work in a dynamic environment with various multidisciplinary DevOps teams and departments like the commercial colleagues of the Private Bank, Investment & Fiduciary Managers and Operations teams like Client Monitoring.
You will use your people & communication skills to inspire, convince and support in the digital and data adoption and to make Van Lanschot Kempen embrace technology. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, outgoing, analytical, digital & data savvy and results-oriented with a hands-on mentality. You will directly get your hands dirty with data and programming. You will work among other highly motivated people who all aim to deliver business value with deploying data tools ready to be used. Our values include having an entrepreneurial spirit, showing craftmanship and being dedicated with the work we do.
- Work together with a Product Owner and specialist to gather project requirements and implement a plan of action.
- Work on data visualization using preferably Power BI.
- Develop machine learning models.
- Work with Azure DevOps and Azure Data Factory.
- Good to have: Finance background and knowledge.
- Compensation of € 650,00 gross per month;
- A company laptop, first access to the most innovative tools/products;
- A cool start-up like environment where you cooperate with ambitious teams;
- A lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy;
- A passionate internship supervisor who is a specialist data science;
- An environment to learn, make mistakes and develop yourself;
- The opportunity to have an impact in one of the largest Wealth Managers in The Benelux.
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Apply below or contact us via one of the following channels:
Call/text/app: Fieke Fillekes, 06-12681232