Financing Specialist - Internship
- Quality focused
Create your own future
Seize this opportunity to gain experience as a Financing Specialist with guidance and support from our specialists. At Van Lanschot Kempen, you work in a specialised environment where you serve a group of wealthy clients who are often also familiar with financing-related matters.
That is what you will use your talents for as a Financing Specialist at Van Lanschot Kempen. Your work is project-based and includes all aspects of the work of a Financing Specialist. You will spend some of your time at our office in Nijmegen.
Your work also includes:
- working with the Financing Specialists at Private Banking.
- working centrally and with Financing Specialists from the North East Region.
- preparing (and helping to prepare) credit applications.
- handling administrative activities related to credit applications.
- various administrative activities related to mortgage administration.
- checking files in the (credit) systems.
Open, direct and eager to learn; this is how we can best describe you during this internship. Skills you use every day to help our customers navigate a constantly changing world. You think outside the box and ask all the right questions. And that’s good news if you are also interested in the credit issuing process and the importance of putting clients first without losing sight of the interests of the bank. You also have:
- the ability to work at HBO (higher professional) or WO (university) level. You should be studying towards a bachelor’s/master’s in a commercial, economic or financial field.
- sound knowledge of Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- a good command Dutch.
Move ahead at Van Lanschot Kempen
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable, and data-driven way with a wide range of clients. Both nationally and internationally. With over 300 years of experience, we make this ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with some 1,700 colleagues in various fields of expertise.
Our team of 30 colleagues spends every day preparing tailor-made advice for our clients. We are based in the Van Lanschot tower in Den Bosch.
An organisation's degree of innovation and agility also depends on the diversity of its workforce. Our differences make us stronger together. We promote an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can be yourself. And we’re proud of that.
Curious about the stories of colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
Turning talent into value!
That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can expect the same from us in return. A healthy work-life balance with our 'hybrid way of working' is a great example of this. You also receive the following during your internship:
- an internship allowance of €650 based on a 40-hour week.
- a large network of fellow interns and young professionals.
And we have many other employment benefits ready for you. Discover all the benefits of working at Van Lanschot Kempen.
Working on tomorrow's capital
Just the job you were looking for? Then respond below.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Carmella Henkelman on +31 (0)6 89 93 35 04, or Erik Vogels at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +31 (0)6 22 32 87 62, or Max van Bennekom, Campus Recrutier, at email@example.com or on +31 (0)6 51 58 47 05.