- Planning & Organising
Are you looking for an internship that covers many different areas of HR? An internship in a dynamic organisation that involves plenty of interaction with colleagues and external stakeholders such as study associations and candidates? If so, this could be just the internship for you.
The Talent Attraction & Developtment team is, among other things, focused on recruiting the best talent for Van Lanschot Kempen in the form of trainees and juniors. This team also works on everything related to employee engagement, development programs, and young talent. The various organisational themes offer you an internship that will always keep you interested. If you have new ideas or are able to view processes critically, this is the place to be, so bring on your ideas!
Your work will involve:
- themes such as process optimisation, inclusion and diversity, and talent management;
- actively contributing to development programs, focused on retention and throughflow of young professionals;
- actively contributing to the recruitment of trainees and juniors;
- organising events aimed at recruiting young talent;
- maintaining contact with various external organisations such as universities, universities of applied sciences and student associations.
Think big, start small. This is how you can make an impact at Van Lanschot Kempen. An impact on our customers and society as a whole. And the urge to make an impact comes from within. Do you see new opportunities in the market? Feel free and take the initiative!
And we don't mind if you don’t have much experience just yet, because your drive to learn and get the most out of yourself will more than make up for it. What do you bring to our team?
- You are a university of applied sciences or university student, preferrably in your 3rd of 4th year of your studies;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- You have an active student life alongside your studies
- You have an affinity with HR, especially recruitment and selection;
- You are inquisitive, self-disciplined and proactive.
Van Lanschot Kempen is specialized in the future. Since 1737. Today, about 300 years later, our story - about the oldest independent financial institute in the Netherlands - continues. We are proud of our history and are excited for the future with labels such as Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking) and Evi (online investing). We do this with about 1,700 colleagues, divided over the 3 labels and the holding company. We have been working with great dedication and financial craftsmanship on our customers' progress for almost 3 centuries.
To work in a sustainable and future-oriented way, inclusion and diversity are essential. A highly inclusive and diverse workforce helps to drive business performance and innovation, workforce agility and resilience, as well as positive social and environmental impact. It is our ambition for the inflow of each department to be more diverse than the outflow. For example, if an employee leaves or more headcount becomes available, we aim to increase diversity by hiring someone who brings something new to the team. Whether that’s gender, age, nationality, background or anything else.
In addition, our purpose is to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders in a way that contributes to sustainable solutions to the most pressing global challenges. We believe that preserving and growing wealth in a sustainable way is a peoples job.
Within Van Lanschot Kempen we think development is very important. We offer possibilities to develop yourself in a professional and a personal way. Furthermore we encourage you to make a real difference, When you see a risk or a opportunity you get the chance to explore this. Within Van Lanschot Kempen you can count on:
- a nice compensation;
- a passionate internship supervisor;
- access to our digital learning platform and the possibility to follow trainings;
- a big network of young professionals and fellow interns;
- an internship where you can add value;
- valuable feedback and a lot of learning moment.
Getting excited? Apply quickly via the 'Apply' button. Do you have any questions or do you want to know more. Then don't hesitate to contact Sophie Koopman via email@example.com.