We are looking for enthusiastic and compassionate interns that will support our Digital Adoption team in increasing the Digital Literacy in the organisation. During this internship you will work in a dynamic environment with various multidisciplinary DevOps teams and departments like the commercial colleagues of the Private Bank, Investment & Fiduciary Managers and Operations teams like Client Monitoring. You will use your people & communication skills to inspire, convince and support in the digital adoption. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, outgoing, digital savvy and results-oriented with a hands-on mentality. You will work among other highly motivated people who all aim to deliver business value. Our values include having an entrepreneurial spirit, showing craftmanship and being dedicated with the work we do.
- You work in the Digital Adoption team executing on various ideas to increase the digital literacy in the organization, like organizing events and webinars;
- You create (video) content and learning paths to inspire and educate colleagues;
- Work with teams and department to create awareness for digital and data tools & products;
- Gather data and insights on the digital adoption of co-workers;
- Expand the usage of our Digital Adoption Platform called WalkMe.
What do you bring to our team?
- You are a second, third or fourth year bachelor or master student;
- You want to gain work experience through a internship;
- You are at least 5 months available for an internship for 32 to 40 hours a week;
- You call yourself Digital Savvy and you are passionate about new technology and tools;
- You have a hands-on mentality and compliment that with being dynamic, outgoing and results-oriented;
- You are Dutch and/or English speaking.
The new Advanced Analytics department operates from the heart of Van Lanschot Kempen. It has eight newly formed teams that consist of highly skilled and motivated Data Engineers en Data Scientists. Enabling the entire Wealth Manager in supercharging their decision making by creating models, tools & dashboards for the commercial organization, investment management and staff departments like Internal Control and Compliance. The teams work cloud native (Azure), with the latest techniques and languages.
What is in it for you?
- Compensation of €650,- gross per month;
- A company laptop and iPhone, first access to the most innovative tools/products;
- A cool start-up like environment where you have a lot of responsibility;
- A passionate internship supervisor who is Chief Analytics Officer;
- An inclusive environment to learn, make mistakes and develop yourself;
- The opportunity to make an impact in one of the largest Wealth Managers in The Benelux.
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Apply below or contact us.
Call/text/app: Bas Rapati, Chief Analytics Officer, +31 6 450 728 10