- Research capacity
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result-oriented intern who will support Digital & Innovation in the innovation of tools and products. During the internship you will work in a dynamic environment with different multidisciplinary DevOps teams and departments such as Marketing, Communications, Client Experience Center and the Private Banking organization.
You will use your skills to inspire, convince and support innovation within Van Lanschot Kempen. The ideal candidate is dynamic, innovative, analytical, Digital Savvy and results-oriented combined with a hands-on mentality. You will work with other highly qualified people who are all focused on delivering value. Our values include entrepreneurial spirit, showing professionalism and being dedicated to the work we do.
- You are a second, third or fourth year bachelor or master student;
- You want to gain work experience through a internship;
- You are at least 5 months available for an internship for 32 to 40 hours a week;
- You call yourself innovative and you are passionate about new technology and tools;
- You have a hands-on mentality and compliment that with being dynamic, outgoing and results-oriented;
- You have analytical/research skills;
- You are Dutch and/or English speaking.
Digital & Innovation is a start-up like environment within Van Lanschot Kempen; a union of two specialized financial boutiques and the oldest independent financial institution in the Netherlands. This means a work environment which offers both; the cool and ambitious character of a start-up combined with the solid benefits of a large company. Digital & Innovation was founded to help the organization with its digital transformation.
- Compensation of € 650,00 gross per month;
- A company laptop and iPhone, first access to the best digital tools & free Wednesday lunch;
- A cool start-up like environment where you cooperate with ambitious teams that build mind blowing front-end applications;
- A lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy;
- A passionate internship supervisor;
- An environment to learn, make mistakes and develop yourself;
- The opportunity to have an impact in one of the largest Wealth Managers in The Netherlands.
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Apply below or contact us:
Questions about the internship? Call/sms/app: Conchita Lopez Vega, People Manager Digital & Innovation, 06 824 793 47.
Questions about the recruitment process? Call/SMS/app: Stefan Karg, Digital Recruiter, 06 134 077 20