- Analytical thinking
We are looking for enthusiastic and results driven interns that will support Advanced Analytics in the business adoption of tools & products delivered as output of the various feature teams. During this internship you will work in a dynamic environment with various multidisciplinary DevOps teams and departments like the commercial colleagues of the Private Bank, Investment & Fiduciary Managers and Operations teams like Client Monitoring.
You will use your people & communication skills to inspire, convince and support in the digital and data adoption and to make Van Lanschot Kempen embrace technology. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, outgoing, analytical, digital & data savvy and results-oriented with a hands-on mentality. You will work among other highly motivated people who all aim to deliver business value. Our values include having an entrepreneurial spirit, showing craftmanship and being dedicated with the work we do.
- Work together with a Product Owner to implement a change program to increase the organisation embracing technology;
- Creation of (video) content and learning paths to inspire and educate colleagues;
- Work with teams and department to create awareness for digital and data tools & products;
- Gather data and insights on the usage and analyse and execute improvement possibilities;
- Expand the usage of our Digital Adoption Platform.
What do you bring to our team?
- You are a bachelor or master student in Computer Science, Communication, Human Resource Development, Statistics or equivalent field;
- You want to gain work experience through an internship;
- You are at least available for 5 months for 32 to 40 hours a week;
- You call yourself Digital Savvy and you are passionate about new technology and tools;
- You have a hands-on mentality and compliment that with being dynamic, outgoing and results-oriented;
- You have analytical skills and like to work with data;
- You are Dutch and/or English speaking.
The new Advanced Analytics department operates from the heart of Van Lanschot Kempen. It has six newly formed teams that consist of highly skilled and motivated Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers & BI Dashboarding specialists. Enabling the entire Wealth Manager in advanced/superior decision making by creating models, tools & dashboards for the commercial organization, investment management and staff departments like Internal Control and Compliance. The teams work cloud native (Azure), with the latest techniques and languages. The department drives the organization to work increasingly data-driven!
What is in it for you?
- Compensation of € 650,00 gross per month;
- A company laptop and iPhone, first access to the most innovative tools/products;
- A cool start-up like environment where you cooperate with ambitious teams;
- A lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy;
- A passionate internship supervisor who is Chief Analytics Officer;
- An environment to learn, make mistakes and develop yourself;
- The opportunity to have an impact in one of the largest Wealth Managers in The Benelux.
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Apply below or call/text/app: Bas Rapati, Chief Analytics Officer, +31 6 450 728 10