- Analytical thinking
Are you interested in the financial markets and ready for a challenge? During this 4 to 6-month internship, you will be working in a team at the Non-Financial Risk Management department. The team has ten members who work on a varied package of tasks including risk analysis, supporting the VLK business with risk management and process improvement, risk reporting and much more. We play an independent advisory role for the VLK business, in which we set out to pragmatically apply risk management in day-to-day operations.
You are following or have recently (less than six months ago) completed an academic study programme and have a demonstrable affinity with business administration and financial services.
You also identify with this profile:
- You have a demonstrable affinity with business administration and financial services;
- You have strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of Excel, Visio, Investment Knowledge and Process Analysis;
- Knowledge of PowerBi is an advantage
You are curious, self-disciplined and proactive;
- You have strong communication and social skills;
- You have a strong personality and are stress-resistant;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Van Lanschot Kempen is specialized in the future. Since 1737. Today, about 300 years later, our story - about the oldest independent financial institute in the Netherlands - continues. We are proud of our history and are excited for the future with labels such as Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking) and Evi (online investing). We do this with about 1,700 colleagues, divided over the 3 labels and the holding company. We have been working with great dedication and financial craftsmanship on our customers' progress for almost 3 centuries.
To work in a sustainable and future-oriented way, inclusion and diversity are essential. A highly inclusive and diverse workforce helps to drive business performance and innovation, workforce agility and resilience, as well as positive social and environmental impact. It is our ambition for the inflow of each department to be more diverse than the outflow. For example, if an employee leaves or more headcount becomes available, we aim to increase diversity by hiring someone who brings something new to the team. Whether that’s gender, age, nationality, background or anything else.
We at Van Lanschot Kempen take your development seriously. We give you plenty of opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. We also encourage you to make a real difference: if opportunities present themselves for yourself or us, we give you all the space you need to explore them.
- A monthly internship allowance of €650,-;
- A committed internship supervisor, valuable feedback and plenty of learning opportunities;
- An internship where you can truly add value;
- Access to our digital learning platform and the opportunity to follow training courses;
- A large network of fellow interns and young professionals.
Enthusiastic? Apply using the form below! Do you have any questions or would you like more information? If so, please contact Sophie Koopman at email@example.com or +31 612083845.