- Analytical thinking
- Detail oriented
Kempen Corporate Finance and Equity Capital Markets focuses on five sectors, including Real Estate, Life Sciences & Healthcare, FI & Fintech, Infrastructure, Maritime & Offshore serving clients throughout Europe. Within these sectors we have in-depth knowledge about the companies, the investors and the latest developments and trends. These insights enable us to provide our clients with invaluable support in the area of mergers and acquisitions and equity capital markets.
During your internship you will work as a fresh ECM professional. During an intensive period you will become acquainted with and obtain in-depth knowledge of the ECM business and capital markets. You will work closely with your new colleagues on new ideas, attracting new business and execution of ECM transactions.
Typical tasks of an intern include, amongst others:
- Collecting and analysing company and market information;
- Prepare client presentations and market updates;
- Contribute to transaction execution, by preparing transaction-related analyses and presentations;
- Preparing demand assessments;
- Roadshow preparation;
- Compilation and analysis of investor feedback;
- Bookbuilding and allocation;
- Prospectus review;
- In-house transaction organization;
You are studying for or have just obtained a university degree and have an affinity with and understanding of capital markets. You possess sound project management and communication skills and you are a true team player. You have commercial insight, are results-oriented, dare to take the initiative, prefer project-based work, are not afraid of deadlines, recognize a challenge in new things and seize opportunities. Do you think you fit in our organization and do you want to take on the challenge?
Check your profile:
- Master phase or master’s degree, preferably with an economic, financial or law background;
- Passion for capital and stock markets;
- Project manager with proactive attitude;
- Keen learner, conceptual thinker and strong communicator;
- Team player.
- Fluent in English (Dutch is not a requirement)
Kempen is an international investment bank, headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are part of Van Lanschot Kempen and employ around 450 people in our offices in Amsterdam, New York, London, Antwerp and Paris. We are specialised in Corporate Finance, Securities and Asset Management. Kempen represents professionalism, entrepreneurship and drive.
We offer you an entrepreneurial position in an international, dynamic and challenging environment, where you immediately get your own responsibilities and client exposure. You will gain experience in a wide range of transactions, both in a private, as well as listed environment. We offer you training on the job as well as tailored programmes. Kempen offers excellent primary and secondary working conditions with an attractive remuneration package and a professional work environment.
Enthusiastic? Use the button 'apply now'. Do you have questions or do you want to have more information?
Please contact our recruiter Marco Ambrosini at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)630355004