- Planning & Organising
The Talent Attraction team at Van Lanschot Kempen is looking for a new recruitment intern to start in February 2021! The vacancy is for an internship of 4/5 days per week for a period of 5 to 6 months. Want to join our team?
Help us attract the best interns, juniors and trainees to Van Lanschot Kempen. How? As a Talent Attraction intern, you're in an ideal position to understand the target group. After all, you're part of the new generation of talent yourself. This means you directly add value to our team and can tell us what starters expect from future employers. You then determine how we can respond to this most effectively: online and offline. As a Talent Attraction intern, you act as the linking pin between our target group and Van Lanschot, Kempen and Evi as employers – by contributing ideas, but most of all by doing. Because in this wide-ranging internship, you have the opportunity to turn your ideas into reality. So tell us your brilliant ideas!
Some of your potential responsibilities:
- developing content for our social media and website;
- organising in-house days and company days;
- maintaining relationships and contact with universities, universities of applied science and student/course associations;
- contributing ideas and working on current topics in the department, such as employer branding, engagement and inclusiveness & diversity;
- recruiting student interns, trainees and juniors.
Needless to say, you identify with our core values: an entrepreneurial spirit, professionalism, dedication and specialisation. You're also enthusiastic, curious and maybe just a little bit bold and brash. You understand that the quickest way of getting things done is to approach people and to take the initiative yourself. Organising, planning and taking care of every detail? You have it in your genes.
For us, you're the perfect candidate for this internship if you:
- are a university or university of applied sciences student in the final phase of your studies;
- have an affinity with HR (although your studies need not be HR-related);
- are looking for a work experience internship from February and are available for 4/5 days per week for at least 4 months;
- are active on social media and understand all its ins and outs;
- have strong communication skills and can communicate equally easily in Dutch and English;
- live an active student life.
Van Lanschot Kempen specialises in the future. And has done since 1737. Today, around 300 years later, our story – of the oldest independent financial institution in the Netherlands – continues. With labels such as Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking), and Evi (online investment), our history continues in the world of today. We do so with around 1,700 colleagues, divided across the three labels and the holding company. In total, we have spent almost three centuries working to improve our customers' position, with great dedication and financial skill.
About the team
Our team consists of a group of specialists who carry out targeted recruitment based on both hard and soft skills. You will be treated as a fully-fledged employee, and we want to get the best out of you! In this dynamic team, you will be challenged and will learn a lot in a short time.
At Van Lanschot Kempen, your development is important to us. We offer plenty of opportunities for both personal and professional development. We also encourage you to really make a difference and to recognise opportunities for yourself and for us. If you do, you'll be given the space to develop further.
- an appropriate internship allowance (€650 on a full-time basis);
- excellent personal support and training opportunities; you can indicate yourself what you want to learn;
- a large network of fellow interns and young professionals.
Enthusiastic? Apply now via the button below! If you have any questions, please contact Sophie Koopman via firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 (0)6-12083845.