- Research capacity
We are looking for an enthusiastic and results driven intern that will support Digital XL in the business adoption of tools & products delivered as output of the various feature teams. During this internship you will work in a dynamic environment with various multidisciplinary DevOps teams and departments like Marketing, Communication, Client Experience Center and the Private Banking organisation.
You will use your people skills to inspire, convince and support in the digital adoption and making the Private Banking more digital savvy. The ideal candidate will dynamic, outgoing, analytical, digital savvy and results-oriented with a hands-on mentality. You will work among other highly qualified people who all aim to deliver business value. Our values include having an entrepreneurial spirit, showing craftmanship and being dedicated with the work we do.
- You are a second, third or fourth year bachelor or master student;
- You want to gain work experience through a internship;
- You are at least 5 months available for an internship for 32 to 40 hours a week;
- You call yourself Digital Savvy and you are passionate about new technology and tools;
- You have a hands-on mentality and compliment that with being dynamic, outgoing and results-oriented;
- You have analytical skills and like to work with data;
- You are Dutch and/or English speaking.
Digital XL is a start-up like environment within Van Lanschot Kempen; a union of two specialized financial boutiques and the oldest independent financial institution in the Netherlands. This means a work environment which offers both; the cool and ambitious character of a start-up combined with the solid benefits of a large company. Digital XL was founded to help the organization with its digital transformation.
- Compensation of € 650,00 gross per month;
- A company laptop and iPhone, first access to the best digital tools & free Wednesday lunch;
- A cool start-up like environment where you cooperate with ambitious teams that build mind blowing front-end applications;
- A lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy;
- A passionate internship supervisor that is Delivery Manager for the Transformation Program;
- An environment to learn, make mistakes and develop yourself;
- The opportunity to have an impact in one of the largest Private Banks in The Netherlands.