- Analytical thinking
- Quality focused
As a (Senior) Specialist Third Party Management you are responsible for managing and monitoring the (outsourced) operational services of external service providers. In this position you fulfil a liaison function between Van Lanschot Kempen as Asset Manager, its internal stakeholders (Portfolio Management, Client Management, Product Management, Project Management and various operational departments) and the external service providers involved.
That is what you will use your talents for as a (Senior) Specialist Third Party Management at Van Lanschot Kempen. The function concerns the services provided for both liquid funds and illiquid funds (such as private equity). You frequently interact with external parties in order to represent all interests and monitor the service level.
You also have the following tasks:
- you are involved in launches, mergers and/or liquidations of Kempen investment funds.
- you are involved in other fund-related projects, such as investment transitions and restructuring of investment funds.
- you are the first point of contact for internal stakeholders in case of questions or escalations. Important topics are fund accounting, transfer agency and custody.
- you are the first point of contact for the external service provider(s).
- you are responsible for the relationship with the external service provider(s). Important elements are:
- participation in service calls.
- participation in service reviews.
- participation in site visits at the external service providers and performing an operation due diligence.
- monitoring of the key performance indicators.
- monitoring and maintenance of service level agreements.
Energetic, Responsible and Entrepreneurial. This is how we can best describe you in the position of (Senior) Specialist Third Party Management. Talents that you use to guide our customers in a constantly changing world every day. By thinking out of the box and asking questions. And all will be well if you also enjoy working in a professional organization with short lines of communication and who is able to make a substantial contribution in a dynamic work environment. In addition, you are good at maintaining relationships, with both external relations and internal stakeholders, and you take responsibility.
You also have:
- at least a relevant HBO or academic degree.
- at least 3 years of working experience in operations within Asset Management, Asset Servicing and/or at a Custodian.
- affinity with investment funds and some knowledge of Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency and Custody.
- knowledge of and/or experience with illiquid funds is a pre.
- you are well-informed on relevant laws and regulations.
- you have excellent communications skills in English, both verbally and in writing. Mastery of the Dutch language is a pre.
- you are someone who is hands-on, takes initiative, has good analytic skills, is critical and sees challenges in solving problems.
- you are a team player, but you are also able to work independently.
- you can switch quickly with shifting priorities, timelines and questions.
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable, and data-driven way with various clients. Both nationally and internationally. With over 300 years of experience, we make this ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with some 1,700 colleagues in various fields of expertise.
The Third Party Management team is a team of 9 professionals. The team falls within Operational Services and is the first point of contact for the external service providers. Liaison between these external parties and KCM, escalation point regarding operational matters and issues.
An organisation's degree of innovation and agility also depends on the diversity of its workforce. Our differences make us stronger together. We promote an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can be yourself. And we are proud of that.
Curious about the stories of colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can expect the same from us in return. A good work-life balance with our 'hybrid way of working' is a good example of this. As a (Senior) Specialist Third Party Management, you will also be given:
- a gross monthly salary commensurate with your knowledge and experience.
- a flexible budget to arrange some of your own secondary employment conditions; the ability to decide how to spend this budget, from holiday allowance to a thirteenth month, extra leave days and much more.
- the space to take a longer period of leave; for a sabbatical, for example.
- the option of exchanging national public holidays for religious holidays.
- training opportunities.
And we have many other employment benefits ready for you. Discover all the benefits of working at Van Lanschot Kempen.
Just the vacancy you were looking for? Please apply above!
Do you have any questions? Please get in touch with Deborah Bristow, Recruiter on firstname.lastname@example.org.