As a Campus Recruiter, you form the direct link to the target group. You are able to make contact with students and know what they expect of future internships or employers. You build up relationships with student associations, universities of applied sciences, universities and students so that we can always find the best candidates for our internships and junior vacancies!
You do this based on the following tasks:
- You contribute to our employer branding and labour market communication aimed at the student target group.
- Together with HR partners and the business, you contribute to the development of creative online and offline methods to reach this young target group and maintain contact with them.
- You maintain relationships with universities, universities of applied sciences and student associations.
- You are responsible for our events calendar (approximately 20-30 events a year).
- You are responsible for building talent pools and keeping in touch with this network.
- You assist in the selection process for all internship vacancies.
Recruitment is one of the most important themes in HR. The job market is becoming increasingly challenging, the organisation is growing, and therefore the recruitment team as well. You will be working closely with the business, HR Business Partners, the Recruiters and a Young Talent Manager. You will be working mostly with the Young Talent Manager.
We do not see it as a problem that you currently lack experience. Your eagerness to learn and to get the most out of yourself more than makes up for this. The recruitment team, the rest of the HR department (25+ colleagues) and hiring managers from the business will help you fulfil this role.
Do you identify with the profile below?
- You have a higher professional education or university degree;
- You have an affinity with HR, especially recruitment and selection;
- You have good communication skills in English (Dutch is not required);
- You are eager to learn, result-oriented, creative, socially aware, enthusiastic, and proactive;
- You want to develop your stakeholder management skills;
- You are a good organiser who works accurately;
- You know all the ins and outs of social media; and
- You are available full time.
Van Lanschot Kempen is specialized in the future. Since 1737. Today, about 300 years later, our story - about the oldest independent financial institute in the Netherlands - continues. We are proud of our history and are excited for the future with labels such as Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking) and Evi (online investing). We do this with about 1,700 colleagues, divided over the 3 labels and the holding company. We have been working with great dedication and financial craftsmanship on our customers' progress for almost 3 centuries.
To work in a sustainable and future-oriented way, inclusion and diversity are essential. A highly inclusive and diverse workforce helps to drive business performance and innovation, workforce agility and resilience, as well as positive social and environmental impact. It is our ambition for the inflow of each department to be more diverse than the outflow. For example, if an employee leaves or more headcount becomes available, we aim to increase diversity by hiring someone who brings something new to the team. Whether that’s gender, age, nationality, background or anything else.
In addition, our purpose is to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders in a way that contributes to sustainable solutions to the most pressing global challenges. We believe that preserving and growing wealth in a sustainable way is a peoples job.
Turning talent into value. That’s what we do. The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow, both as individuals and in their professional fields. We offer you:
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- A flexible budget (consisting of holiday pay, a 13th month and 7 leave days in excess of the statutory entitlement) that you can use to tailor your working conditions to your wishes. This could include extra leave, discovering the world with a sabbatical, a gym membership or a new bike: it's all possible;
- The possibility to take a longer period like a sabbatical, or to spend a longer period at home with your children or, for example, to take care of a family member if necessary;
- Do you want to exchange Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day and Whit Monday for another religious holiday? That is also possible!
- A training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities.
Are you ready to join us and make the difference? Do you want to acquire skills and experience at our leading firm? And are you committed to growing alongside us and our clients? If you can answer a resounding yes to all three questions, we’d love to meet you.
Do you have questions or do you want to have more information? Please contact Sophie Koopman via email@example.com.