- Conceptual thinking
Bankers at Van Lanschot use our product called Compass. We are building analytical triggers based on data and patterns in combination with a web app to signal bankers on important events that happen in the lives of their clients. The challenge we have is to make the life of the banker easier by giving them valuable signals about their clients at the right time and at the right place, without overloading them with information.
Portfolio- and Risk Managers at Kempen are responsible for being in control of the financial risks of our clients. With this, we ensure the financial future of a lot of Dutch and British citizens by making sure they are receiving their pensions and insurance payments. Our main challenge is moving parts of the (Liability Driven Investment) matching tools out of the end user computing application, with an incremental approach and still deliver value to our users.
Focus and commitment are important to reach the goals we set for ourselves. We respect each other to be capable, independent people, but we are also working together as a team by helping each other and sharing all the work that needs to be done.
What do you bring to our team?
- .NET full stack developer (5+ years)
- Backend solutions (Rest APIs, gRPC, WCF)
- UI development
- SQL server + T-SQL
- Software design (for example: solid principles, microservices architecture, integration solutions)
- Experience with Azure
- Basic UI/UX skills
In addition to the hard requirements above, we are looking for a team player who is user-focused, open to T-shaped development, result-oriented and strongly driven to learn and experiment.
The Smart Platform Team is a Scrum DevOps team that consists of four very ambitious people with a great sense of responsibility where all team members have the courage to do the right thing and work on tough problems. We challenge each other to be able to deliver business value to our users: bankers at Van Lanschot and Portfolio- and Risk Managers at Kempen.
What is in it for you?
A cool start-up like environment:
- Where you can cooperate with your ambitious team while delivering business value;
- Where you get a lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy;
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons;
- Where you will get the chance to keep on learning and challenging yourself (we offer an excellent training and development program);
- In which you are challenged to show some guts and make a real difference!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Apply below or contact Conchita Lopez Vega, People Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org.