- Analytical thinking
- Customer focus
As a Senior IT Engineer within the Workplace Technology domain, you will work within a scrum team of enthusiastic and driven professionals where you will be responsible for running, adjusting and optimizing the more than 2,000 workstations with a special focus on the workplace of our developers. The users of your product are the DevOps teams (UX designers, backend developers, BI specialists), who want rapid progress and have high demands regarding their workplace. You are familiar with the world of developers and ensure that their IT workplace helps them and does not hinder them. This requires expertise, but certainly the ability to have engaging conversations with them. In this role, you will work with a team of IT specialists with a passion for technology who are all focused on delivering the most optimal workplace to our end users. You will design, implement and configure changes and/or new technologies within the total spectrum of the IT developer workplace (think Windows, SCCM, Azure, Vmware, Intune, App-V, security, TopDesk, etc.). Of course you document work, analyze and resolve third-line disruptions, perform monthly updates and provide life-cycle management.
What do you bring to our team?
- You have excellent communication skills (Dutch and English);
- You are curious about the newest technology trends and know how to implement them;
- You are analytical and service oriented;
- You are eager to learn;
- We are primarily Microsoft oriented, you have seasoned experience with this;
- Experience in resolving third-line disruptions;
- You are a team player and eager to help your team with product development;
- You have knowledge of modern management tools;
- If you have a passion for the IT workplace and keep up with these developments that is definitely a plus.
The digital transformation within Van Lanschot Kempen is well advanced, and the modernization of workstations are an important part of this. Of course, this is easier said than done due to the complexity and diversity in the organization. With so many users not only spread across multiple departments, but also across business units and brands that operate under different types of regulations and all have their own requirements and wishes for the IT workplace.
A challenging environment that is in full swing. An organization where workplace development cannot stand still and where we challenge each other to achieve the best result. What is needed the day after tomorrow and what must I learn to do tomorrow? In short: creating something cool together! On top of all that, with us you can count on:
- A salary that matches your knowledge, experience and background;
- With a flexible budget (consisting of vacation pay, 13th month and 7 non-statutory vacation days) you can partly put together your secondary employment conditions with us. Think of extra leave, discover the world with a sabbatical, a subscription at the gym or a new bicycle; it's all possible;
- A scholarship program for personal and professional training opportunities;
- A dynamic work environment where you will be part of a great team of IT professionals with a passion for technology in a rapidly changing and complex IT environment;
- A company with an entrepreneurial spirit in which you get a lot of responsibility. In which you are challenged to show some guts and make a real difference!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Call/text/app: Stefan Karg, Digital Recruiter, +31 6 134 077 20