- Analytical thinking
- Customer focus
Fulltime | Location flexible between Amsterdam, Den Bosch and remote
As an IT Engineer within the Workplace Technology domain, you will work within a scrum team of enthusiastic and driven professionals where you will be responsible for running, adjusting and optimizing our 2,000 workstations, with a special focus on the workstation of our developers. The customers for your product are the DevOps teams (UX designers, backend developers, BI specialists), teams that want fast progress and have high demands on their workspace.
In this role you will work with a team of IT specialists with a passion for technology who are all focused on delivering the most optimal workspace to our end users. You will design, implement and configure changes and/or new technologies within the total spectrum of the IT developer workplace (think Windows, SCCM, Azure, Vmware, Intune, App-V, security, TopDesk, etc.).
Curious, eager to learn, an analytical thinker and a real expert. This is how we can best describe you as an IT engineer. You like to grow in the financial world as the digital asset manager of the future. You think sustainability, collaboration, customer focus, adaptability and new technologies are just as important as we do. And that's a good thing, because you easily combine technical knowledge with engaging conversations. Thanks to you, everyone has the optimal workstation, matching the wishes of the end user. In addition you have:
- Broad experience with Microsoft and solving third-line disruptions;
- Experience with one or more of the following: Windows 10, SCCM, Intune, Powershell or Vmware;
- Knowledge of modern management tools such as Intune, Azure Portal and VmWare Horizon;
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
The digital transformation within Van Lanschot Kempen is well advanced, and the modernization of workstations are an important part of this. Of course, this is easier said than done due to the complexity and diversity in the organization. With so many users not only spread across multiple departments, but also across business units and brands that operate under different types of regulations and all have their own requirements and wishes for the IT workplace.
A challenging environment that is in full swing. An organization where workplace development cannot stand still and where we challenge each other to achieve the best result. What is needed the day after tomorrow and what must I learn to do tomorrow? In short: creating something cool together! On top of all that, with us you can count on:
- A salary that matches your knowledge, experience and background;
- With a flexible budget (consisting of vacation pay, 13th month and 7 non-statutory vacation days) you can partly put together your secondary employment conditions with us. Think of extra leave, discover the world with a sabbatical, a subscription at the gym or a new bicycle; it's all possible;
- A scholarship program for personal and professional training opportunities;
- A dynamic work environment where you will be part of a great team of IT professionals with a passion for technology in a rapidly changing and complex IT environment;
- A company with an entrepreneurial spirit in which you get a lot of responsibility. In which you are challenged to show some guts and make a real difference!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Call/text/app: Stefan Karg, Digital Recruiter, +31 6 134 077 20