- Analytical thinking
On a daily basis, many automated processes are carried out in our department to transform data from source to user. At the end of the day, however, it remains software and it remains human work. This means that surprises are not excluded. Your task is to detect and resolve these surprises in time. Of course, part of your job is to prevent them from happening in the future.
You will be working in a dynamic and enthusiastic team of Data Managers. The team is currently busy improving and expanding the three data warehouses. You are responsible for operationally managing all these changes and regularly bringing new solutions to production. To give an idea of the type of solutions that are realized by the department:
- Reports for supervisors and internal departments;
- Unlocking a wide range of (data) sources for end users;
- IRB/IFRS models.
Working at Van Lanschot Kempen firstly means that you recognize yourself in our core values; entrepreneurial spirit, craftsmanship, dedication, discretion and specialization. In addition, you recognize yourself in the profile below:
- A bachelor/academic work and thinking level;
- You are passionate about working with data and can reasonably handle SQL;
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Server and (ITIL) management processes;
- Work experience in the financial services industry is definitely a plus.
Beyond the hard requirements above, we are looking for a team player who is user focused, open to T-shaping, analytical and driven to learn.
Van Lanschot Kempen is specialized in the future. Since 1737. Today, about 300 years later, our story - about the oldest independent financial institute in the Netherlands - continues. We are proud of our history and are excited for the future with labels such as Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking) and Evi (online investing). We do this with about 1,700 colleagues, divided over the 3 labels and the holding company. We have been working with great dedication and financial craftsmanship on our customers' progress for almost 3 centuries.
To work in a sustainable and future-oriented way, inclusion and diversity are essential. A highly inclusive and diverse workforce helps to drive business performance and innovation, workforce agility and resilience, as well as positive social and environmental impact. It is our ambition for the inflow of each department to be more diverse than the outflow. For example, if an employee leaves or more headcount becomes available, we aim to increase diversity by hiring someone who brings something new to the team. Whether that’s gender, age, nationality, background or anything else.
In addition, our purpose is to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders in a way that contributes to sustainable solutions to the most pressing global challenges. We believe that preserving and growing wealth in a sustainable way is a peoples job.
Turning talent into value. That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow both as individuals and in their professional fields. To reflect this, we offer attractive terms of employment with a focus on the future, personal and professional development, and plenty of flexibility:
- A salary that matches your knowledge, experience and background;
- With a flexible budget (consisting of vacation pay, 13th month and 7 non statutory vacation days) you can partly put together your secondary employment conditions with us. Think of extra leave, discover the world with a sabbatical, a subscription at the gym or a new bicycle; it's all possible.
- The possibility to take a longer period like a sabbatical, or to spend a longer period at home with your children or, for example, to take care of a family member if necessary;
- We finance part of the childcare for working mothers;
- Do you want to exchange Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day and Whit Monday for another religious holiday? That is also possible!
- A training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities.
Interested in taking on this challenge as an IT Engineer with us? Then apply via the button below! Do you have any questions? Please contact our recruiter, Stefan Karg, via email@example.com or +316- 13 40 77 20.
Van Lanschot Kempen would like to put its social responsibility into action and would like to explicitly ask people who experience a distance to the labor market to respond to this vacancy.