- Analytical thinking
- Solution focused
Do you have a broad knowledge of- and experience with application implementations running on Premise systems or in the Azure Cloud? Of both traditional client-server solutions and of modern microservice solutions (dockers) fed via Azure Pipelines and/or are you willing to gain more in-depth knowledge? And do you want to make an important structural contribution to the maintenance and development of our IT infrastructure? Then you are the technical application manager we are looking for.
What will you do at Van Lanschot Kempen?
Within our Functional Business teams there is an increasing level of automation. For this purpose we offer you a position in our IT P&S department, where on the one hand you will take care of running the existing business applications, and on the other hand you will provide (practical) support and realization of the various automation projects. You will perform this work via the Agile Scrum methodology.
Besides the automation of modern business applications, search and analysis tools are taking an increasingly important position within the organization. You will be responsible for the (critical) translation of the needs into a technical implementation.
What do you bring to our team?
Your passion is to control a wide range of applications within the van Lanschot Kempen infrastructure. Availability, predictability, security and stability are your drivers. You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality. You are eager to learn, energetic and enjoy working in an agile team with our core values: independent, involved, expert and driven.
- You have a passion for technology, analytical, hands-on, quality and results oriented;
- You have an affinity with different operating systems and operating system virtualization in relation to Linux (Unix) and Windows;
- You have an interest in Elastic Search applications;
- You put the interests of the organization first;
- You have a strong interest in the best practices of Agile-Scrum-DevOps and you know how to inspire others on these subjects;
- Number of years experience as a technical Application Manager is a plus;
- Willingness to work on-call shifts in the future and perform work within the set service window (from 07:30h - 18:00h).
Within 'IT Platforms and Security' (ITP&S) there is an open culture, where talent is constantly given the opportunity to make an impact quickly. ITP&S offers challenges to ambitious professionals in an environment that reinvents itself every day. ITP&S is part of Digital, Advanced Analytics & Technology. The teams within ITP&S are technically oriented and constantly looking for added value to be relevant for our business. This makes us the link between IT and the business. We excel in our services and we are proud of it!
Turning talent into value. That is what we do! Because if you add value, then of course you can expect the same from us. Our employees are our most important asset and we therefore give our employees countless opportunities to grow as a person and in their profession. We therefore offer you attractive and transparent terms of employment, with an eye to the future, personal development and room for flexibility:
- A salary appropriate to your knowledge & experience;
- Through a flexible budget (consisting of vacation pay, 13th month and 7 days extra) you can partly compose your fringe benefits. Think of extra leave, discovering the world with a sabbatical, a subscription to the gym or a new bike, it's all possible;
- The possibility to take a longer period of leave in the form of a sabbatical, or to be at home with your children for a longer period or to take care of a family member if necessary;
- Would you like to exchange Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day and Whit Monday for another religious holiday? That too is possible!
- A study allowance scheme for personal and professional training opportunities.
And we have many more employment conditions ready for you. Discover what you get at Van Lanschot Kempen.
Are you ready to add value with us? To surprise our customers with your professional knowledge and specialism? And become a Senior IT Engineer of the future? If you say 'yes' 3 times, we can't wait to meet you.
Want to know more first? Jos Jansen will answer all your questions at +31 6 51 17 61 91.