- Analytical thinking
- Detail oriented
As an Analyst Corporate Finance you will work in teams on the execution of various types of transactions as well as conduct strategic studies and prepare pitches to win new mandates.
Typical tasks of an analyst include, amongst others:
- Analysing company and market information;
- Preparing presentations for customers and/or other advisors;
- Performing detailed valuation and financial analyses;
- Preparing transaction documentation, including bid letters, contracts and memos; information memoranda for sales processes; and prospectuses for capital market transactions;
- Managing due diligence processes for mergers, acquisitions and capital market transactions, including legal, financial and commercial due diligence; and
- Maintaining contact with clients and external advisors during transactions.
We are looking for candidates with a master’s degree and – more importantly – affinity for the financial sector. You have excellent analytical capabilities, excellent communication skills and you are a real team player. You have commercial insight, are proactive, see opportunities and dare to take the initiative. You prefer project-based work, are not afraid of deadlines and are willing to take chances. Are you result-oriented and driven? Do you think you fit in our organization and do you want to take the challenge?
Check your profile:
- Master’s degree;
- Proven affinity with the financial world;
- Above average grades;
- Extracurricular activities; and
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English (Dutch is not a requirement)
Kempen is an international investment bank, headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are part of Van Lanschot Kempen and employ around 450 people in our offices in Amsterdam, New York, London, Antwerp and Paris. We are specialised in Corporate Finance, Securities and Asset Management. Kempen represents professionalism, entrepreneurship and drive.
Kempen Corporate Finance and Equity Capital Markets focuses on five sectors, including Real Estate, Life Sciences & Healthcare, FI & Fintech, Infrastructure, Maritime & Offshore serving clients throughout Europe. Within these sectors we have in-depth knowledge about the companies, the investors and the latest developments and trends. These insights enable us to provide our clients with invaluable support in the area of mergers and acquisitions and equity capital markets transactions such as IPOs. Our clients choose Kempen for our independent advice and our dedication to achieve results that exceed their expectations. In 2018 we executed 37 transactions with an aggregated value of more than 38 billion. On average we execute over 35 transactions per year.
We offer you an entrepreneurial position in an international, dynamic and challenging environment, where you immediately get your own responsibilities and client exposure. You will gain experience in a wide range of transactions, both in a private, as well as listed environment. We offer you training on the job as well as tailored programmes. Kempen offers excellent primary and secondary working conditions with an attractive remuneration package and a professional work environment.
Enthusiastic? Use the button 'apply now'. Do you have questions or do you want to have more information? Please contact our recruiter Marco Ambrosini at email@example.com or +31630355004