Associate Corporate Finance
As a Corporate Finance Associate have a leading in working on the execution of different types of transactions as well as conduct strategic studies and prepare pitches to win new mandates.
Kempen Corporate Finance and Equity Capital Markets focuses on a number of international sectors. Within these sectors we know the companies, the investors and the latest developments and trends. These insights enable us to provide our clients with invaluable support in the area of mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, and equity capital markets. Our clients choose Kempen for our independent advice and our dedication to achieve results that exceed their expectations. In 2018 we executed 37 transactions with an aggregated value of more than 38 billion. On average we execute over 35 transactions per year.
We have six focus areas, including Real Estate, Infrastructure, Maritime & Offshore, Business Services, Life Science & Healthcare, and FI & Fintech. We are looking for an associate with eagerness to learn about those sectors.
As an associate within Corporate Finance you will:
- Have a significant contribution to the further development of Kempen Corporate Finance;
- Support the team and take the operational lead in executing complex
- M&A and ECM transactions
- Research and monitor developments / trends in our focus sectors and identify potential business opportunities;
- Lead and oversee in preparing client presentations, information memoranda and financial modelling;
- Manage, train, and mentor junior associates and analysts on both commercial and technical skills
- 2- 4 years of corporate finance or consultancy experience
- Skilled in financial modelling and analysis, valuation techniques, presentation preparation, due diligence and financial analysis;
- Ability to work independently, self-starting attitude and highly motivated to work in a dynamic team and challenging environment;
- Proven track record of successful executing various M&A and/or ECM transactions;
- First class organisational and numeracy skills, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to provide creative input for deal origination
- Dutch and English fluency
Kempen is an international investment bank, headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are part of Van Lanschot and employ around 450 people in our offices in Amsterdam, New York, London, and Edinburgh. We are specialized in Corporate Finance, Securities and Asset Management. Kempen represents professionalism, entrepreneurship and drive.
We offer you an entrepreneurial position in an international, dynamic and challenging environment, where you immediately get your own responsibilities and client exposure. You will gain experience in a wide range of transactions, both in a private-, as well as listed environment. We offer you training on the job as well as tailored programs. Kempen offers excellent primary and secondary working conditions with an attractive remuneration package and a professional work environment.
If you are interested in joining the Corporate Finance team, please apply through the website. If you want more information about this position, please contact Tanja Schraders: firstname.lastname@example.org, +31611169152