- Conceptual thinking
- Cutomer focus
Kempen Corporate Finance and Equity Capital Markets focuses on five sectors, including Real Estate, Life Sciences & Healthcare, FI & Fintech, Infrastructure, Maritime & Offshore serving clients throughout Europe. Within these sectors we have in-depth knowledge about the companies, the investors and the latest developments and trends. These insights enable us to provide our clients with invaluable support in the area of mergers and acquisitions and equity capital markets transactions such as IPOs. Our clients choose Kempen for our independent advice and our dedication to achieve results that exceed their expectations. In 2018 we executed 37 transactions with an aggregated value of more than 38 billion. On average we execute over 35 transactions per year.
As an Associate Corporate Finance you have a leading role in working on the execution of different types of transactions as well as conduct strategic studies ad prepare pitches to win new mandates.
As an associate within Corporate Finance you will:
- Have a significant contribution to the further development of Kempen Corporate Finance;
- Support the team and take the operational lead in executing complex M&A and ECM transactions;
- Research and monitor developments / trends in our focus sectors and identify potential business opportunities;
- Lead and oversee in preparing client presentations, information memoranda and financial modelling;
- Manage, train, and mentor junior associates and analysts on both commercial and technical skills.
• 2- 5 years of corporate finance or consultancy experience;
• Skilled in financial modelling and analysis, valuation techniques, presentation preparation, due diligence and financial analysis;
• Ability to work independently, self-starting attitude and highly motivated to work in a dynamic team and challenging environment;
• Proven track record of successfully executing various M&A and/or ECM transactions;
• First class organizational and numeracy skills, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Ability to provide creative input for deal origination;
• English fluency.
Kempen is an international investment bank, headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are part of Van Lanschot Kempen and employ around 450 people in our offices in Amsterdam, New York, London, Antwerp and Paris. We are specialised in Corporate Finance, Securities and Asset Management. Kempen represents professionalism, entrepreneurship and drive.
We offer you an entrepreneurial position in an international, dynamic and challenging environment, where you immediately get your own responsibilities and client exposure. You will gain experience in a wide range of transactions, both in a private, as well as listed environment. We offer you training on the job as well as tailored programmes. Kempen offers excellent primary and secondary working conditions with an attractive remuneration package and a professional work environment.
If you are interested in joining the Corporate Finance team, please apply through the website.
If you want more information about this position, please contact.
Tanja Schraders: email@example.com, +31611169152