- Conceptual thinking
- Customer focus
The Kempen ECM team consists of seasoned professionals with business, legal and/or science backgrounds and longstanding experience in Equity Capital Markets in London, Frankfurt, Paris and Amsterdam as well as “starting” professionals who have gained experience in Corporate Finance, Research and Equity Capital Markets roles. The team works in close cooperation with Corporate Finance as well as Research, Sales and Trading specialists.
As an ECM associate you will work closely with your new colleagues on new ideas, attracting new business and the execution of ECM transactions. During an intensive period you will become acquainted with and obtain in-depth knowledge of the ECM business and capital markets.
Typical tasks of an associate include, amongst others:
- Collecting and analysing company and market information;
- Prepare client presentations and market updates;
- Contribute to transaction execution, by Preparing transaction-related analyses and presentations
- Preparing demand assessments
- Roadshow preparation
- Compilation and analysis of investor feedback
- Bookbuilding and allocation
- Prospectus review
- In-house transaction organization
We are looking for candidates with 2-5 years of work experience and an affinity with capital markets. You possess sound project management and communication skills and you are a true team player. You have commercial insight, are results-oriented, dare to take the initiative, prefer project-based work, are not afraid of deadlines, recognize a challenge in new things and seize opportunities!
Check your profile:
- 2-5 years of work experience, preferably with an academic economic, financial or law background;
- Experience in capital markets (Sales, Legal, ECM, corporate finance) is a plus
- Proven affinity with capital and stock markets;
- Project manager with proactive attitude;
- Keen learner, conceptual thinker and strong communicator;
- Team player.
- Fluent in English (Dutch is not a requirement)
Kempen is a leading merchant bank providing financial services in corporate finance, securities brokering, equity capital markets and asset management. Our clients include among others public and private companies, institutional investors and financial institutions. Kempen & Co strives to outperform other financial service providers on an international level. Our ambition is to be a world-class player in our disciplines and to maintain lasting business relationships with our clients. The Kempen vision is all about fulfilling client expectations – but preferably exceeding them – and being synonymous with high quality, passion, excellent advice and tailor-made solutions. Our entrepreneurial spirit enables us to attract, motivate and retain highly talented staff. Kempen is a bank for demanding clients. It is not so much what we do that makes us unique, but how we do it.
Kempen Equity Capital Markets (“ECM”) assists corporate clients by managing all processes required for a successful ECM transaction. Transactions include Initial Public Offerings, capital increases and share sell-downs. Our services include transaction structuring, assistance in prospectus and documentation drafting, and marketing and share placement (investor education / roadshow / bookbuilding). Kempen ECM offers its services to European companies in: European Real Estate, Life Sciences & Healthcare and Financial Institutions & FinTech, as well as Benelux (small & midsize) corporates. Through our focus on specific sectors across Kempen & Co, we have developed deep inter-departmental understanding and expertise, run efficient execution processes and we can ensure that our clients get access to the right investors.
Turning talent into value. That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow both as individuals and in their professional fields. We offer you:
• A salary that matches your knowledge, experience and background;
• With a flexible budget (consisting of vacation pay, 13th month and 7 non-statutory vacation days) you can partly put together your secondary employment conditions with us. Think of extra leave, discover the world with a sabbatical, a subscription at the gym or a new bicycle; it's all possible.
• A training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities;
Enthusiastic? Use the button 'apply now'. Do you have questions or do you want to have more information? Please contact Tanja Schraders at email@example.com or 06 11 16 91 52.