- Analytical thinking
As a BI Engineer you work in a multidisciplinary scrum team in which you are responsible to model business logic, build and maintain SQL databases, do data governance, secure and guarantee data quality, process business requirements in data models and constantly look for performance improvements. Above all you have a t-shaped profile and you work together with Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers to build dashboards and front-ends to get your work out there and deliver value!
What do you bring to our team?
- You have an educational background (e.g. Bachelor, Masters, PhD) in Computer Science, Statistics or equivalent BI Engineering experience;
- You have a proficient experience in SQL;
- You have experience with Azure Databricks;
- You’re a team player and would like to help the Data Scientists and fellow engineers to drive the product development;
- You can’t wait to enable Van Lanschot Kempen to work more data-driven.
- You have affinity with financial or any time-series data;
- You have experience with one of more of the following: Azure Data Factory and pipelines, PowerBI, Spark, Python.
The new Advanced Analytics department operates from the heart of Van Lanschot Kempen. It has six newly formed teams that consist of highly skilled and motivated Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers & BI Engineers. You work for the entire Wealth Manager creating models, tools & dashboards for the commercial organization, investment management and staff departments like Internal Control and Compliance. You work cloud native, with the latest techniques and languages. Together with your team you push the organization to work increasingly data-driven!
A cool start-up like environment:
- Where you can cooperate with your ambitious team while delivering business value;
- In which you will work with the latest Machine Learning techniques and languages;
- With a young and fun team that is as passionate about the job as you are;
- Where you get a lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy;
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons;
- Where you will get the chance to keep on learning and challenging yourself (we offer an excellent training and development program);
- In which you are challenged to show some guts and make a real difference!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Call/text/app: Bas Rapati, Chief Analytics Officer, +31 6 450 728 10