- Quality focused
The Client Management Institutions Senior Associate, Fiduciary Management (FM) is responsible for supporting the Business Development team and other colleagues as required in relation to all FM marketing and sales activities in the London office in order to achieve the commercial goal in terms of clients, assets-under-management, and revenues.
This role requires a candidate who has experience in the UK DB FM market, proven strong interpersonal & commercial skills, aptitude for investment solutions, is committed to excellence, and has the personal presence and demeanour to achieve results in the ever evolving investment management industry.
Specifically the Client Management Institutions Senior Associate is responsible for:
- Assisting in the sales process, interacting and supporting colleagues as necessary, in order to convert qualified prospects into clients including researching prospective clients in advance of meetings. The prospective client universe includes direct leads, professional trustees and third party evaluators;
- Identifying the requirements of UK pension schemes in terms of their potential interest in fiduciary management. Facilitate access for colleagues to databases that can help with getting a better understanding of the market;
Managing the CRM database;
- Helping to maintain the CRM database as the central location for all information we hold regarding both clients and prospects;
- Representation from the UK office on projects that are ongoing with the main aim of having the correct information in there;
- Working with Marketing to reach all necessary contacts in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Working with Marketing to run event related campaigns;
- Generate management information reports in the CRM on the activities of the UK office, prospect insights, and events.
- Help finalise tender/proposal responses bringing together input from across different parts of the business;
- Participate in pre- and post-tender activity e.g. win/loss debriefs, developing storyboard presentations, providing feedback to pitch rehearsals;
- Working with prospective clients through the sales funnel from initial contact through the RFP process up until on-boarding the client;
- Contributing to the development, implementation and maintenance of the UK marketing and communications strategy including assistance with the organising and attending at events;
- Complying with all Kempen’s policies and procedures.
Qualifications / Experience
- At least three years of experience in UK DB, with sales experience preferable;
- Sound industry knowledge;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills;
- A strong sense of responsibility and high standards of personal integrity;
- Works effectively with people from a range of different backgrounds;
- Highly effective in forging working relationships with team members and business counterparts;
- Strong time management, organisational and problem solving skills;
- Strong professional and personal integrity.
Required Security Screening
- ID document check;
- Employment history and references;
- Academic & professional qualifications;
- UK credit and electoral roll check;
- Compliance database check;
- UK directorship & FCA register check;
- Internet and media search;
- UK criminal record standard disclosure check
- Confirmation that candidate is fit and proper to undertake role under FCA’s Certification Regime.
Kempen specialises in asset management (Kempen Capital Management), and corporate finance and securities brokerage (Kempen Merchant Bank). . We are a leading boutique investment bank, currently with about 400 colleagues, where personal attention, commitment and focus on a few selected markets have been a priority for more than 100 years. We’re all that little bit different, but we all share the same characteristics when it comes to courage and ambition. Kempen is part of Van Lanschot Kempen. We’ve applied our history of success to the contemporary world, with the labels Van Lanschot (private banking), Evi (online investment) and Kempen .
Turning talent into value. That's what we do at Kempen. The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow both as individuals and in their professional fields. Kempen offers you:
- a salary that matches your knowledge, experience and background;
- a 13th month;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 5% performance bonus on your gross monthly salary (% depending on your performance);
- a season ticket for 2nd class public transport;
- a pension contribution of 4% of your pension basis;
- participation in Van Lanschot Kempen’s profit-sharing scheme;
- 216 hours off per year on a full-time basis;
- a training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities;
- participation in the vitality programme;
- a smartphone and a laptop;
- fitness plan;
- 9% discount on collective healthcare plan;
- 1 day a year that you can spend on social work during working hours.
Are you ready to join us and make the difference? Do you want to be the best in your field, and stay the best? And are you committed to growing alongside us and our clients? If you can answer a resounding yes to all three questions, we’d love to meet you.
If you’d like some more information first, Tanja Schraders will answer all your questions by e-mail email@example.com. #Kempen