- Analytical thinking
- Quality focused
Are you a proactive specialist who gets excited by optimizing processes? Do we make you happy with a role in which you get a lot of responsibility for the preparation of reports of our customers? Then we are looking for you!
You ensure that the data of the reports are complete and correct. You are also involved in calculating the performance figures and the invoicing process for these clients. You calculate the coverage ratio, liabilities and establish "look through" figures. In addition, you:
- participate in various projects, like the design and implementation of a new reporting street, embedding of performance tools, as well as embedding new activities of our London office.
- will propose improvements based on customer needs.
- identify, analyze and resolve exceptions and inaccuracies with (internal) clients, counterparties, other banks, (central) market participants, etc. within standard procedures.
In doing so, you take into account deadlines, international customs, and different and opposing interests. Furthermore, you function as a sparring partner for our Front Office and management.
Are you a proactive specialist who gets excited by optimizing processes? We are looking for people who thrive in a professional organization with short lines of communication and make a difference every day in a demanding and changing environment. Check your profile:
- A completed academic education with preference in a financial direction;
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Integrity and quality-oriented;
- Excellent command of both the Dutch and English languages (verbally and written).
Kempen is an international investment bank, headquartered in Amsterdam. We are part of Van Lanschot Kempen and employ around 450 people in our offices in Amsterdam, New York, London, Antwerp, and Paris. We specialize in corporate finance, securities, and asset management. Kempen stands for professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, and drive.
Inclusion and diversity are essential for sustainable and future-oriented work. A diverse workforce has an important function in the innovation, agility, and resilience of the organization. In addition, our goal is to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders, in a way that contributes to sustainable solutions to the most pressing global challenges. We believe that when we - together with our stakeholders - contribute to a more sustainable world, everyone benefits.
The Client Reporting department provides investment reports for our clients. Client portfolios are constructed using various investment instruments (e.g. investment funds, individual investments, and alternative investments) and often the portfolios are incorporated in complex (legal) structures. The interpretation, calculation, and reporting of various investment-specific portfolio characteristics at different levels (such as return, risk, exposure, and attribution) are the core tasks of the department.
The purpose of the investment reports is to give the client insight into his assets. This enables the client to make well-considered investment decisions.
Turning talent into value. That’s what we do. The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow, both as individuals and in their professional fields. We offer you:
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- A flexible budget (consisting of holiday pay, a 13th month, and 7 leave days in excess of the statutory entitlement) that you can use to tailor your working conditions to your wishes. This could include extra leave, a gym membership, or a new bike: it's all possible;
- Do you want to exchange Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day, and Whit Monday for another religious holiday? That is also possible!
- A training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities.
Enthusiastic? Use the button 'apply now'. Do you have questions or do you want to have more information? Please contact Eline Aanhane at email@example.com or 06 20 31 22 25.