Corporate Finance Analyst Life Sciences & Healtcare
Kempen Corporate Finance strives to be the best in the market. In order to realise this we concentrate on sectors with a strong, international focus, such as Fintech, Infrastructure, Life Sciences and Real Estate. In practice this means that an Analyst will work in teams on the execution of different types of transactions as well as conduct strategic studies and prepare pitches to win new mandates.
Typical tasks of an analyst include, amongst others:
- Analyzing company and market information;
- Preparing presentations for customers and/or other advisors;
- Performing detailed valuation and financial analyses;
- Preparing transaction documentation, amongst which bid letters, contracts and memos; information memoranda for sales processes; and prospectuses for capital market transactions;
- Managing due diligence processes for mergers, acquisitions and capital market transactions, including legal, financial and commercial due diligence; and
- Maintaining contact with clients and external advisors during transactions.
You will work in teams on the execution of different types of transactions as well as conduct strategic studies and prepare pitches to win new mandates. Proficiency in Dutch is not a requirement.
Think big, start small. This is how you can make an impact at Kempen. An impact on our customers and on society as a whole. And the urge to make an impact comes from within. Do you see new opportunities in the market? You take the initiative! You know our customers like the back of your hand. You can even see their cases in your dreams. On the other hand, it is our dream to find an Analyst Corporate Finance who brings that little extra, especially in relation to analytic and communicative skills, commercial vision and initiative.
Your drive to learn and develop your skills to their maximum capacity sets you apart from the rest. Check your profile:
- Scientific or financial master’s degree;
- Affinity with life sciences and the financial sector;
- Above average grades;
- Extracurricular activities; and
- Strong communication skills.
Kempen specialises in asset management (Kempen Capital Management), corporate finance and securities brokerage (Kempen Merchant Bank). We are a boutique corporate bank with a strong focus on a number of sectors, which allows us to supply our customers with the maximum added value. We prioritise personal attention, knowledge and experience. We have been doing this for over a hundred years and currently employ approximately 400 colleagues. We are all different personalities, but we have courage and ambition in common. Kempen is a part of Van Lanschot Kempen. Through the labels Kempen (asset management, corporate finance and securities brokerage), Van Lanschot (private banking) and Evi (online investment) we translate our history to today’s world.
Corporate Finance Life Sciences & Healthcare
Kempen has built a strong international position in both M&A and equity capital market transactions in the Life Sciences & Healthcare sector. Our specialist market and industry expertise enable our professionals to provide top-level financial advice to our international client base, consisting of private- and public companies, private equity, venture capital, family offices, management teams, (majority) shareholders and institutional generalist as well as life sciences specialist investors. We have facilitated numerous cross-border acquisitions between large and small entrepreneurial and innovative companies. In addition, a vast number of capital market transactions ranging from IPO's to rights issues and sub10's have been launched to finance and grow a dynamic industry placing more than €4.2bn equity for European Life Sciences companies and their investors since 2005.
Turning talent into value. This is what we at Kempen do best. Because if you add value, you should be able to expect the same from us. Our employees are our most valued capital and we provide our employees with ample opportunity to grow as a person and as a professional. At Kempen you can count on:
- A culture that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Every opportunity from day one to make an impact in your professional field and to contribute to the future of our organization;
- A generous remuneration and benefits package, including personal and professional training opportunities to develop your career.
Your new job is located at the Amsterdam Zuidas. Walking distance from the train- and subway station.
- Are you ready to make a difference with us? To acquire knowledge and experience within our leading investment bank? And are you dedicated to grow with us, and with our customers? When the answer is three times ‘yes’, we cannot wait to meet you. Apply for this position.
- Do you want to know more? Tanja Schraders will answer all your questions, firstname.lastname@example.org.