- Customer focus
- Quality focused
As a Data Engineer you work in a multidisciplinary scrum team in which you are responsible for crafting the most beautiful ETLs. In addition some analysis are required from the data we provide. You have a T-shaped profile with a heavy emphasis on data engineering and software development. You have experience with developing Python code in a maintainable way and with test coverage. You have affinity with data analytics and the way data is best consumed for valueable insights. And above all you have fun in creating and extending a data foundation on which key business decisions are made.
What do you bring to our team?
- At least 4 years of experience in Python software development;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in PySpark;
- Familiarity with SQL to model business logic;
- You have experience with Azure or another cloud platform;
- You have experience with Databricks;
- You’re a team player and would like to help the fellow engineers to drive the product development.
- Affinity or experience in the financial sector;
- Experience with PowerBI, Azure Data Factory, Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines.
The new Advanced Analytics department operates from the heart of Van Lanschot Kempen. It has six newly formed teams that consist of highly skilled and motivated Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers & BI Dashboarding specialists. You work for the entire Wealth Manager creating models, tools & dashboards for the commercial organization, investment management and staff departments like Internal Control and Compliance. You work cloud native, with the latest techniques and languages. For this role we put a heavy emphasis on the Python data toolstack. If you’re experienced with developing Python software, but not yet in the data domain. Please reach out too. We’d love to have a chat.
What is in it for you?
A cool start-up like environment:
- A near green field project where you can implement the best software development practices;
- With a young and fun team that is as passionate about the job as you are;
- Where you get a lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy;
- Where you will get the chance to keep on learning and challenging yourself (we offer an excellent training and development program);
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons.
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Call/text/app: Bas Rapati, Chief Analytics Officer, +31 6 450 728 10