- Customer focus
- Quality focused
As Database Administrator you are responsible for the daily management of the SqlServer environments and databases. Your passion is maintaining and managing our Database environments within the Van Lanschot Kempen infrastructure.
You will gladly use your talents for that as Database Administrator at Van Lanschot Kempen. You will work within one of the support teams of the IT Platforms & Security department. We have the ambition to migrate the majority of our databases to the Azure Cloud within 3 years. You will work closely with your colleagues in a multidisciplinary team, which works according to a SCRUM/Agile methodology. In addition, you regularly coordinate with developers and application administrators.
You also have the following tasks:
- Migrating databases to the MS Azure Cloud.
- Setting up new database environments.
- Resolving Database related disruptions in the OTAP environment within established service levels.
- Managing and monitoring the database performance.
- Providing support to other IT departments and/or DevOps teams.
Eager to learn, proactive and focused on collaboration. This is how we can best describe you as a Database Administrator. Talents that you use to guide our customers through a constantly changing world every day. By thinking further and asking questions. And that's fine if you also have an affinity for virtualization and cloud computing and enjoy automating repetitive tasks.
In addition, you have:
- Several years of demonstrable experience as a SqlServer DBA in an Esx VmWare environment.
- Solid knowledge of T-SQL and developing components with T-SQL.
- Good knowledge of the English language, both oral and written.
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable, and data-driven way with various clients. Both nationally and internationally. With over 300 years of experience, we make this ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with some 1,700 colleagues in various fields of expertise.
The team you will be working in is the backend Platform Team, which consists of 9 colleagues. Together they ensure that the IT platforms remain stable and secure. Patches and upgrades are carried out on time and they actively think about smarter ways of platform management with the use of Cloud technologies.
An organisation's degree of innovation and agility also depends on the diversity of its workforce. Our differences make us stronger together. We promote an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can be yourself. And we are proud of that.
Curious about the stories of colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can expect the same from us in return. A good work-life balance with our 'hybrid way of working' is a good example of this. As a Database Administrator, you will also be given:
- a gross monthly salary between € 4.060 and € 6.090, commensurate with your knowledge and experience.
- a flexible budget to arrange some of your own secondary employment conditions; the ability to decide how to spend this budget, from holiday allowance to a thirteenth month, extra leave days and much more.
- the space to take a longer period of leave; for a sabbatical, for example.
- training opportunities.
- 27 days' holiday.
- a pension scheme.
- flexible working hours; you come to the office for team meetings or brainstorming sessions and work from home by mutual agreement.
And we have many other employment benefits ready for you. Discover all the benefits of working at Van Lanschot Kempen.
Enthusiastic about the vacancy? Apply below!
Do you have any questions? Please let Amit Jain, Director Cloud Engineering know at firstname.lastname@example.org.