- Analytical thinking
As Backend Developer at Digital & Innovation you work in a multidisciplinary Scrum team in which you are responsible for run & change of the entire application landscape of Asset Management that manages the wealth and risks of more than 100 billion assets under management. You will work among other highly qualified people who aim to deliver business value on a daily basis. Each team consists of 3 to 6 very ambitious people with a great sense of responsibility. You own everything you build and work towards bringing Van Lanschot Kempen into a completely data-driven organisation. You can’t wait to build the future of our innovative Asset Manager.
What do you bring to our team?
- You have a solid experience (5 year +) as a Backend .NET developer;
- You think the development of RESTful APIs on the basis of .NET Core is a cool thing to do;
- You have experience with building a micro service architecture;
- Seasoned experience with SQL and relational databases (SQL Server);
- You have a great interest in Agile-Scrum-DevOps best practices and you know how to inspire other people on these topics;
- Continuous Delivery & Test Automation are things that make you happy;
- Experience with Azure is a big plus;
- And experience as a Scrum Master in a multi-disciplinary team is would be a bonus.
Digital & Innovation is a start-up like environment within Van Lanschot Kempen; a union of two specialized financial boutiques and the oldest independent financial institution in the Netherlands. This means a work environment which offers both; the cool and ambitious character of a start-up combined with the solid benefits of a large company. Digital & Innovation was founded to help the organization with its digital transformation.
What is in it for you?
A cool start-up like environment:
- Where you can cooperate with your ambitious team while delivering business value;
- Where you get a lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy;
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons;
- Where you will get the chance to keep on learning and challenging yourself (we offer an excellent training and development program);
- In which you are challenged to show some guts and make a real difference!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Contact us directly:
Call/text/app: Tanja Muis, People Manager KCM, +31 6 57 12 99 92