Van Lanschot Kempen is looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active business developer to join our Swiss team based in Zurich. Her/his goal would be to extend our value proposition to the Swiss semi-institutional market (i.e. family offices, independent wealth managers, foundations and charities), leveraging on the expertise Van Lanschot Kempen has in this area in the Netherlands and the UK. For this role we are looking for a commercially savvy, high energy and motivated candidate to build, implement and drive our long term strategy for the Swiss semi-institutional market.
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Establish, expand and maintain a network within the Swiss semi-institutional market.
- Convert the network into business.
- Drive and implement the business plan independently.
- Formulate, coordinate and implement comprehensive marketing activities
- Build and maintain a good understanding of the full range of Van Lanschot Kempen investment solutions & services, with a focus on those relevant for semi-institutional investors.
- Prepare investment documentation, online marketing communication, etc. in close collaboration with other departments within Van Lanschot Kempen.
- Be the voice and face of Van Lanschot Kempen in the Swiss semi-institutional market.
- Profound knowledge and experience of the Swiss semi-institutional market, ideally with an existing relevant network
Strong business acumen with the ability to convert relationships into business.
- Strong investment knowledge and passion for asset management industry
Higher level commercial education
Strong presentation and inter-personal skills; positive and confident appearance.
- Experience in marketing is nice to have.
- Excellent language skills in (Swiss-)German, French and English.
- Team-player, self-starter mentality, intrinsically motivated and independent way of working.
Van Lanschot Kempen is a specialized, independent wealth manager that provides private banking, investment management and investment banking services to wealthy individuals, semi-institutional investors and institutions. With a history dating back to 1737, it is the oldest independent financial institution in the Netherlands and one of the oldest independent financial institutions in the world.
Turning talent into value. That is what we do! Because if you add value, then of course you can expect the same from us. Our employees are our most important asset and we therefore give our employees countless opportunities to grow as a person and in their profession. We therefore offer you attractive and transparent terms of employment, with an eye to the future, personal development and room for flexibility:
- A salary appropriate to your knowledge & experience;
Through a flexible budget (consisting of vacation pay, 13th month and 7 days extra) you can partly compose your fringe benefits. Think of extra leave, discovering the world with a sabbatical, a subscription to the gym or a new bike, it's all possible.
- The possibility to take a longer period of leave in the form of a sabbatical, or to be at home with your children for a longer period or to take care of a family member if necessary.
- Would you like to exchange Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day and Whit Monday for another religious holiday? That too is possible!
Please contact Marco Robbertsen, CCO Van Lanschot Kempen Switzerland via email@example.com