- Customer focus
- The correct, timely and diligent performance of administrative and other tasks for the personnel administration and keeping the e-files up to date;
- Continuously identifying and proactively contributing ideas for digital and other improvements in HR processes, resources and systems to improve efficiency and quality;
- Promptly responding to and following up operational HR issues of employees and line management;
- Actively representing HR Operations on HR-wide projects;
- A part-time job for 24 hours a week.
Working at Van Lanschot Kempen means first and foremost that you identify with our core values: entrepreneurial spirit, professionalism, dedication and specialisation. You also identify with the following profile:
- You can work and think at MBO (senior secondary vocational education) or HBO (Higher Vocational Education) levels;
- Several years of relevant work experience in the position of HR Operations Assistance or HR Officer;
- You have ample experience with digital and other process improvements;
- You are proactive, have good communication skills and are used to giving and receiving feedback;
- You have a good command of English (Business English);
- You have a sense of humour;
- Knowledge and experience of working with the Visma personnel system is an advantage.
Van Lanschot Kempen specialises in the future and has done so since 1737. Today, some 300 years later, our story of the oldest independent financial institution in the Netherlands continues. We have applied our history of success to the contemporary world, with the Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager) Van Lanschot (private banking) and Evi (online investment) labels. We do so with around 1,700 colleagues, divided across the three labels and the holding company. All in all, we have spent almost three centuries working, with great dedication and financial skill, to improve our customers' financial position.
The HR Operations team can't wait to welcome your entrepreneurial spirit and commitment.
Our team bases its approach on value chains and is the service provider for operational HR services, personnel administration and HR information for all employees, managers and HR professionals. The work is divided into two value chain teams: Intake/exit and Workforce Support, with one coordinator for each value chain and a permanent team of HR assistants. Our team looks to continuously improve work processes and quality through standardisation, digitisation, and data use.
Turning talent into value. That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so we offer them countless opportunities to grow, both as individuals and in their professional fields. With us you can count on:
- A salary commensurate with your knowledge and experience;
- A flexible budget (consisting of holiday pay, a 13th month, and seven leave days over and above the statutory entitlement) that you can use to tailor some of your working conditions to your wishes. Extra leave, a sabbatical, gym membership and a new bike are all among the possibilities;
- A training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities.
Are you ready to join us and make the difference? Do you want to acquire skills and experience at our leading firm? And are you committed to growing alongside us and our clients? If you can answer a resounding yes to all three questions, we’d love to meet you.
If you’d like some more information first, Tanja Schraders will answer all your questions by e-mail email@example.com.