- Quality focused
Application- and content management VLK Academy (learning platform):
Responsible for implementation of new LMS platform (after handover from current product owner), ambition on launch date in October 2021:
- Coordination of project planning and project team;
- Implementation of the system including integration with external platforms;
- Ensuring compliancy by accurate data & reporting from the system
Stakeholder management internally & translation of business needs to backlog;
- Advisor to the business in content building and disclosure on the platform;
- Relationship management external supplier Cornerstone;
- Communication about the VLK Academy platform & activation in the organization (together with HR colleagues);
- In collaboration with L&D team and 2 support colleagues and other HR expertises, ensuring use of platform in the organization to meet our transformation of the workforce / development goals.
Application owner VLK Recruitment system Talentsoft:
- Lead on optimizing the design of the application, meeting the needs of the business and the recruitment team;
- Advisor to the Recruitment team and the business in creating maximum value from using the application;
- Lead on data management from the application, and responsible for accurate data logging, leading to valid data for the people analytics dashboard. This requires a strong value chain collaboration with the broader HR team (Talent Attraction and Business Management);
- Relationship management with Talentsoft, amongst which steering on the collective change agenda, focusing on business needs.
Application co-owner Visma:
- Together with BM colleagues responsible for design, usage of and data/reporting from the system. This requires a strong value chain collaboration with the broader HR team (mainly HR Operations and Business Management);
- Liaise with Visma in case of questions or required changes.
Application owner TOPdesk:
- Lead on design and usage of the system in co-creation with other HR Expertises in the value chain (HR Operations and Compensation & Benefits.
Application owner WTW (pulse) tool:
- Responsible for design of Employee Engagement Surveys and pulses from a technical perspective (and in the future possibly also on content);
- Relationship management with WTW.
By pro-actively advising your HR colleagues you play an active role in boosting the digitalisation of the HR department ánd data driven decision making. In TopDesk you are responsible for assisting the organization on questions around HR applications.
- You have a pro-active mentality, taking ownership on your responsibilities;
- You have the capacity to think independently and have a critical mindset: you always ask the question: why?;
- You are a strong collaborator, both with your colleagues in the HR value chain as the business;
- You have strong analytical capacities and you feel comfortable in optimizing processes;
- You love data and turning them into actionable analytics;
- You embrace technology and you are experienced in technical application management;
- You like to be an advisor to others, always searching for the best and sustainable solutions with the end user in mind;
- You are resilient and have the guts to counteract where needed;
- You show adaptability when there is a change of plans;
- You have a curious mindset, and you’re willing to deepdive on HR topics;
- You have good excel skills;
- You have good skills in speaking and writing English.
Van Lanschot Kempen is specialized in the future. Since 1737. Today, about 300 years later, our story - about the oldest independent financial institute in the Netherlands - continues. We are proud of our history and are excited for the future with labels such as Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking) and Evi (online investing). We do this with about 1,700 colleagues, divided over the 3 labels and the holding company. We have been working with great dedication and financial craftsmanship on our customers' progress for almost 3 centuries.
Kempen is an international investment bank, headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are part of Van Lanschot Kempen and employ around 450 people in our offices in Amsterdam, New York, London, Antwerp and Paris. We are specialised in Corporate Finance, Securities and Asset Management. Kempen represents professionalism, entrepreneurship and drive.
Thanks to Evi everyone can invest. Our customers do it online, with the help of your 25 future colleagues. Everyone can increase their wealth through the dedication and expertise of our financial professionals. An expensive tailored suit? A second home in Ibiza? No, our customers do not necessarily need that. Because everyone deserves Evi. Evi is a small, close-knit and ambitious team within Van Lanschot Kempen. We regularly win prizes and we are proud of that. Celebrating successes is therefore regularly on our agenda.
Personal attention has been a priority at Van Lanschot since 1737. We are a private bank that puts people at the center and flawlessly senses what the customer really needs. We do this with more than 700 (financial) professionals who, with their specialist knowledge and dedication, add daily value to our customers. Next to our rich history we are also proudly looking into the future.
We delight in exceeding the expectations of our (internal) clients. That’s something we need you for, because our employees are our most important asset. So expect to have endless opportunities to grow both as individuals and in your professional field. At Van Lanschot Kempen, you can also count on
- a salary that matches your knowledge, experience and background;
- a 13th month;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 5% performance bonus on your gross monthly salary (% depending on your performance);
- a season ticket for 2nd class public transport;
- a pension contribution of 4% of your pension basis;
- participation in Van Lanschot Kempen’s profit-sharing scheme;
- 216 hours off per year on a full-time basis;
- a training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities;
- participation in the vitality programme;
- a smartphone and a laptop;
- fitness plan;
- 9% discount on collective healthcare plan;
- 1 day a year that you can spend on social work during working hours.
Will our story become your story? Do you want to build on the future with us? And are you committed to growing together? If you can answer a resounding yes to all three questions, we’d love to meet you.
If you’d like some more information first, Dymph Walschot will answer all your questions by e-mail email@example.com.