- Analytical thinking
- Detail oriented
The Non-financial Risk (NFRM) team is part of Group Risk Management. NFRM is a second line function and we are responsible for facilitating the first line with gaining insight into their operational risks and level of control thereby enabling them to make risk-based decisions. We do this by providing the first line with the tools needed to identify, assess and monitor their risk and controls, facilitate them in the use of those tools and challenge them on the outcomes and proposed decisions. Furthermore we consolidate information for the senior management of VLK to provide a view on the current state of the operational risk profile of the organization. By engaging in these activities NFRM support VLK in achieving its strategic goals.
We are looking for a pragmatic, tech savvy, data interested IT risk manager who is enjoyes a rapidly developing organization, with enthusiastic DevOps-teams. In this role you will both serve as an account manager to for 1st line management as well as an Information Risk expert to ensure our IRM framework is up to par.
We are looking for an enthusiastic new team member to further strengthen our team. The function provides the opportunity to:
- Grow as an information risk professional
- Improve information risk management within VLK
- Have influence in decision made
- Enhance your influencing skills
- Be part of a highly skilled team of ORM and IRM professionals
Amongst others you will be responsible for:
- Implementing the IRM strategy within VLK
- Perform Information risk and control assessments in a challenging Agile organization
- Maintenance and execution of group wide ORM instruments (e.g. scenario analysis, ICAAP, Risk appetite & KRI’s)
Van Lanschot Kempen is specialized in the future. Since 1737. Today, about 300 years later, our story - about the oldest independent financial institution in the Netherlands - continues. We are proud of our history and are excited for the future with labels such as Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking), and Evi (online investing). We do this with about 1,700 colleagues, divided over the 3 labels and the holding company. We have been working with great dedication and financial craftsmanship on our customers' progress for almost 3 centuries.
To work in a sustainable and future-oriented way, inclusion and diversity are essential. A highly inclusive and diverse workforce helps to drive business performance and innovation, workforce agility, and resilience, as well as positive social and environmental impact. It is our ambition for the inflow of each department to be more diverse than the outflow. For example, if an employee leaves or more headcount becomes available, we aim to increase diversity by hiring someone who brings something new to the team. Whether that’s gender, age, nationality, background, or anything else.
In addition, our purpose is to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders in a way that contributes to sustainable solutions to the most pressing global challenges. We believe that preserving and growing wealth in a sustainable way is a people's job.
Turning talent into value. That’s what we do. The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow, both as individuals and in their professional fields. We offer you:
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- A flexible budget (consisting of holiday pay, a 13th month, and 7 leave days in excess of the statutory entitlement) that you can use to tailor your working conditions to your wishes. This could include extra leave, a gym membership, or a new bike: it's all possible;
- Do you want to exchange Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day, and Whit Monday for another religious holiday? That is also possible!
- A training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities.
Are you ready to join us and make a difference? Do you want to acquire skills and experience at our leading firm? And are you committed to growing alongside us and our clients? If you can answer a resounding yes to all three questions, we’d love to meet you.
Do you have questions or do you want to have more information? Please contact Marc Bosman firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-46005408.