- Analytical thinking
As Analyst at Van Lanschot Kempen Investment Banking you are ready to be part of a dynamic international team, take a high degree of responsibility, and make an impact from day one. You are looking to fuel your career in a boutique investment bank, advising clients on M&A, debt, and equity capital markets solutions across a number of growing sectors. You are eager to develop as a sector or product specialist being dedicated to one of our teams:
- Corporate Finance - European Real Estate
- Corporate Finance - Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Corporate Finance - Tech and FinTech
- Corporate Finance - Infrastructure
- Corporate Finance - Corporate Advisory
- Debt Advisory - all sectors
- Equity Capital Markets (ECM) - all sectors
That is what you will use your talents for as an Investment Banking Analyst at Van Lanschot Kempen. As a true professional, you will be involved in a wide range of activities such as:
- collecting and analysing company and market information and preparing presentations for clients and prospects.
- preparing transaction documentation.
- managing due diligence processes and performing detailed valuation and financial analyses in the context of corporate finance transactions.
- performing investor demand and feedback assessments, book building and allocation in the context of ECM transactions.
- maintaining contact with clients and external advisors during transactions.
Proactive, dedicated team player with affinity for the financial sector - this is how we can best describe you as Analyst. Talents you use to guide our clients to a continuously changing world. By thinking out of the box and asking questions. You are detail-oriented and always meet deadlines. You recognize the challenge and seize the opportunity. In addition, you certainly have:
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
- a financial, economics, econometrics, business or legal master’s degree with above-average grades. Within Life Sciences and Healthcare sector team, a scientific background is a strong plus.
- extracurricular activities.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Dutch is not required).
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable, and data-driven way with various clients. Both nationally and internationally. With over 300 years of experience, we make this ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with some 1,700 colleagues in various fields of expertise.
Van Lanschot Kempen Investment Banking focuses on a number of sectors on an international scale. Within these sectors we know the companies, the investors and are on top of the latest developments and trends. These insights enable us to provide our clients with invaluable support in the areas of fundraising, mergers and acquisitions, and IPOs. Our clients choose Kempen for our independent advice and our dedication to achieve results that exceed their expectations.
An organisation's degree of innovation and agility also depends on the diversity of its workforce. Our differences make us stronger together. We promote an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can be yourself. And we are proud of that.
Curious about the stories of colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can expect the same from us in return. A good work-life balance with our 'hybrid way of working' is a good example of this. As analyst, you will also be given:
- competitive monthly salary complemented by a discretionary bonus component based on performance and commercial results.
- flexible working hours and environment and culture that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
- personal development program with professional training opportunities and the opportunity to rotate between sector or product teams.
- annual public transportation pass or mobility card and convenient office location at Amsterdam Zuidas.
- flexible budget (consisting of holiday pay, a 13th month, and 7 leave days in excess of the statutory entitlement) that you can use to tailor your working conditions to your wishes. This could include extra leave, discovering the world with a sabbatical, a gym membership, or a new bike: it's all possible
And we have many other employment benefits ready for you. Discover all the benefits of working at Van Lanschot Kempen.
Just the vacancy you were looking for? Please submit your CV, grade list, and motivation letter, indicating your preferred sector or product team.
Do you have any questions? Please get in touch with Eline Aanhane, Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org