- Analytical thinking
- Quality focused
Create your own future
As Associate at Van Lanschot Kempen Investment Banking for the Infrastructure sector, you are ready to be part of a dynamic international team, take a high degree of responsibility and make an impact from day one. You are looking to take your career to the next level in a boutique investment bank, advising clients on M&A, debt, and equity capital markets solutions focused on the Infrastructure sector.
That is what you will use your talents for as an Investment Banking Associate at Van Lanschot Kempen. As a true professional, you will be involved in a wide range of activities such as:
- Playing a central role in deal execution of transactions
- Preparing and delivering presentations, detailed valuations, and pitches
- Compiling and analyzing investor feedback
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building M&A, Debt Advisory, or Equity Capital Markets expertise
- Building the team's culture and capabilities, by active mentoring and training of analysts and interns.
Dedicated, creative, eager to learn. This is how we can best describe you in the position of Investment Banking Associate – Infrastructure. Talents that you use to guide our customers in a constantly changing world every day. By thinking out of the box and asking questions. And all will be well if you are detail-oriented and always meet deadlines. You recognize the challenge and seize the opportunity. You also have:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in M&A, Debt Advisory, Equity Capital Markets, strategy consultancy within the Infrastructure sector
- Communication and project management talent
- Good mastery of English and Dutch, both oral and written.
Move ahead at Van Lanschot Kempen
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable, and data-driven way with various clients. Both nationally and internationally. With almost 300 years of experience, we make this ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with some 1,700 colleagues in various fields of expertise.
Van Lanschot Kempen Investment Banking focuses on a number of sectors on an international scale. Within these sectors we know the companies, the investors and are on top of the latest developments and trends. These insights enable us to provide our clients with invaluable support in the areas of fundraising, mergers and acquisitions, and IPOs. Our clients choose Kempen for our independent advice and our dedication to achieve results that exceed their expectations.
Our Infrastructure sector team focuses on key infrastructure segments, like renewable energy, transport and digital infrastructure.
Our client base consists of entrepreneurs, large corporates, investors and pension funds. Although the majority of our transactions is in the Benelux, we have a world wide network of investors and funding relations.
In the last years the team has been highly successful with deals in data centers, fiber networks and renewable energy, including solar, batteries and ev charging. Thanks to these successes the team can expand and is searching for additional members.
An organisation's degree of innovation and agility also depends on the diversity of its workforce. Our differences make us stronger together. We promote an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can be yourself. And we are proud of that.
Curious about the stories of colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
Turning talent into value!
That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can expect the same from us in return. A good work-life balance with our 'hybrid way of working' is a good example of this. As an Investment Banking Associate – Infrastructure, you will also be given:
- A competitive salary commensurate with your knowledge and experience
- A flexible budget to arrange some of your own secondary employment conditions; the ability to decide how to spend this budget, from holiday allowance to a thirteenth month, extra leave days and much more
- The space to take a longer period of leave; for a sabbatical, for example
- The option of financing childcare if you are a full-time working mother
- The option of exchanging national public holidays for religious holidays
- Training opportunities
- 27 days holiday
- A pension scheme.
And we have many other employment benefits ready for you. Discover all the benefits of working at Van Lanschot Kempen.
Working on tomorrow's capital
Just the vacancy you were looking for?
Do you have any questions? Please get in touch with Maddy, recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.