- Analytical thinking
Create your own future
As Vice President at Van Lanschot Kempen Investment Banking you are ready to be part of a dynamic international team, where you will take a leading role on deals and be the primary point of contact for our clients. You are looking to take your career to the next level in a boutique investment bank, advising clients on M&A, debt, and equity capital markets solutions across a number of growing sectors. You are eager to develop as a sector or product specialist being dedicated to one of our teams:
- Corporate Finance - European Real Estate
- Corporate Finance - Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Corporate Finance - Tech and FinTech
- Corporate Finance - Infrastructure
- Corporate Finance - Corporate Advisory
- Debt Advisory - all sectors
- Equity Capital Markets (ECM) - all sectors
That is what you will use your talents for as a Vice President Investment Banking at Van Lanschot Kempen. As a true professional, you will be involved in a wide range of activities such as:
- taking primary responsibility for deal execution of transactions.
- maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building M&A, Debt Advisory, or Equity Capital Markets expertise.
- coordinating the preparation of and delivering presentations, valuations, and pitches.
- building the team's culture and capabilities, by active mentoring and training of analyst and associate level bankers.
Dedicated, creative, good communicator - this is how we can best describe you as Vice President. Talents you use to guide our clients to a continuously changing world. By thinking out of the box and asking questions. You are detail-oriented and always meet deadlines. You recognize the challenge and seize the opportunity. In addition, you certainly have:
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience in M&A, debt advisory, ECM, strategy advisory or a corporate within a relevant sector.
- communication and project management talent.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Dutch is not required).
Move ahead at Van Lanschot Kempen
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable, and data-driven way with various clients. Both nationally and internationally. With almost 300 years of experience, we make this ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with some 1,700 colleagues in various fields of expertise.
Van Lanschot Kempen Investment Banking focuses on a number of sectors on an international scale. Within these sectors we know the companies, the investors and are on top of the latest developments and trends. These insights enable us to provide our clients with invaluable support in the areas of fundraising, mergers and acquisitions, and IPOs. Our clients choose Kempen for our independent advice and our dedication to achieve results that exceed their expectations.
An organisation's degree of innovation and agility also depends on the diversity of its workforce. Our differences make us stronger together. We promote an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can be yourself. And we are proud of that.
Curious about stories from colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
Turning talent into value!
That’s what we do. The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. A good work-life balance and our hybrid way of working is a good example. As a Vice President you will get in addition to that:
- competitive monthly salary complemented by a discretionary bonus component based on performance and commercial results.
- flexible working environment and working hours and culture that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
- personal development program with professional training opportunities.
- annual public transportation pass or mobility card and convenient office location at Amsterdam Zuidas.
- flexible budget (consisting of holiday pay, a 13th month and 7 leave days in excess of the statutory entitlement) that you can use to tailor your working conditions to your wishes. This could include extra leave, discovering the world with a sabbatical, a gym membership or a new bike: it's all possible.
- partial coverage of childcare costs for working mothers.
And we have many more employment benefits waiting for you. Find out what you get at Van Lanschot Kempen.
Working on tomorrow's capital
Just the vacancy you were looking for? Please submit your CV and motivation letter, indicating your preferred sector or product team.
Do you have any questions? Please get in touch with Maddy Huang, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org