- Customer focus
- Detail oriented
We require a mid-level Investment Fund Product Manager. As a Product Manager, you will work in the Product & Solutions Development Team, which is part of Investment Strategy Solutions (ISS) at Van Lanschot Kempen. This position will focus on fund-related and fund-governance related activities and, working from ISS, you will be the point of contact for the organisation’s various departments.
As secretary of the Product Approval and Review Committee, you will play an important role in the preparation, coordination and finalisation of the approval and assessment process for investment funds and related solutions for Van Lanschot Kempen customers. In addition, you will ensure the quality of information documents, such as essential investor information and prospectuses, that external databases and service providers have the latest fund-related and other information and that websites offer the most up-to-date information. You will coordinate the shareholders’ meetings of the investment funds and provide the corresponding documentation. Together with the Legal Department, you will be responsible for the preparation of legal documents, including deeds of incorporation and the documentation of decision-making.
This position involves a wide and dynamic variety of activities in the field of investment funds and asset-management solutions, and offers you the opportunity to quickly develop into a specialist in these areas. You will be part of an ambitious team.
Van Lanschot Kempen is enterprising, energetic and dynamic. We are looking for people who flourish in a professional organisation with short lines of communication, who make a difference every day in a demanding and changing environment. Ideally, you should have experience with and knowledge of investment funds and asset-management solutions, such as with a fund provider, regulator or a fund service provider. Experience as a product manager for institutional and/or private banking clients is preferred. Does this sound right for you, and are you ready for a challenge?
If so, here's the profile:
You are an enthusiastic candidate who has several years of relevant work experience:
- Preferably, you have studied at an hbo (higher professional) or wo (university) level, specialising in an economic or legal field, for example;
- You have an affinity with asset management, you have good communication skills and have experience with investment fund and asset management solutions;
- You are unwavering and pragmatic, and your résumé attests to your drive and entrepreneurial spirit;
- You work independently and accurately, are a good organiser and are unflappable;
- The role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Kempen is an international investment bank, headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are part of Van Lanschot Kempen and employ around 450 people in our offices in Amsterdam, New York, London, Antwerp and Paris. We are specialised in Corporate Finance, Securities and Asset Management. Kempen represents professionalism, entrepreneurship and drive.
To work in a sustainable and future-oriented way, inclusion and diversity are essential. A highly inclusive and diverse workforce helps to drive business performance and innovation, workforce agility and resilience, as well as positive social and environmental impact. It is our ambition for the inflow of each department to be more diverse than the outflow. For example, if an employee leaves or more headcount becomes available, we aim to increase diversity by hiring someone who brings something new to the team. Whether that’s gender, age, nationality, background or anything else.
In addition, our purpose is to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders in a way that contributes to sustainable solutions to the most pressing global challenges. We believe that preserving and growing wealth in a sustainable way is a peoples job.
Turning talent into value. That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow both as individuals and in their professional fields. To reflect this, we offer attractive terms of employment with a focus on the future, personal and professional development, and plenty of flexibility:
- A salary that matches your knowledge, experience and background;
- With a flexible budget (consisting of vacation pay, 13th month and 7 non-statutory vacation days) you can partly put together your secondary employment conditions with us. Think of extra leave, discover the world with a sabbatical, a subscription at the gym or a new bicycle; it's all possible;
- The possibility to take a longer period like a sabbatical, or to spend a longer period at home with your children or, for example, to take care of a family member if necessary;
- We finance part of the childcare for working mothers;
- Do you want to exchange Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day and Whit Monday for another religious holiday? That is also possible!
- A training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities.
Are you ready to join us and make the difference? Do you want to acquire skills and experience at our leading firm? And are you committed to growing alongside us and our clients? If you can answer a resounding yes to all three questions, we’d love to meet you.
Do you have questions or do you want to have more information? Please contact Sophie Koopman by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.