- Analytical thinking
- Quality focused
Your activities will include:
- Performing audit assignments and project reviews, where you provide functional guidance for and participate in the execution of audits. You are responsible for the planning and implementation of these audits and you monitor the quality and the hourly budget;
- Fulfilling the role of account manager for operational control of audits within your area of attention taking into account the relevant (innovative) developments. Part of this is maintaining contact with responsible management;
- Contributing to the further professionalization of the department; you take initiatives to bring the department to a higher level and you involve both internal and external developments;
- Taking care of the annual risk analysis for the focus areas for which you are responsible as part of the annual plan;
You recommendations help the organization to tackle and solve problems concretely. You do not stop at the audit report, but are involved (from an independent position) in the solution by monitoring the progress and validating the solution.
You have the following competences and background:
- You have an IT audit focus with a thorough knowledge of data analytics, digitization and IT infrastructure. Experience and affinity with and knowledge of project management, Agile / scrum work and Devops is an advantage;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- You have extensive knowledge and experience of audit techniques, risk analysis, and internal control;
- You are analytically strong, keep an overview but also have an eye for detail. You are result-oriented, look for solutions and show proactivity in this. You put the interests of the client first;
- You have good communication skills (oral and written). You are honest and able to work with internal / external specialists. You are able to quickly establish contacts with the business;
- Own insight and initiative is required and you are constantly looking for ways to improve and further professionalise the working environment and working methods;
- Given the international character of Van Lanschot Kempen and Internal Audit, a sufficient command of English is desirable.
Van Lanschot Kempen is specialized in the future. Since 1737. Today, about 300 years later, our story - about the oldest independent financial institute in the Netherlands - continues. We are proud of our history and are excited for the future with labels such as Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking) and Evi (online investing). We do this with about 1,700 colleagues, divided over the 3 labels and the holding company. We have been working with great dedication and financial craftsmanship on our customers' progress for almost 3 centuries.
Turning talent into value. That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow both as individuals and in their professional fields. We offer you:
- A salary that matches your knowledge, experience and background;
- With a flexible budget (consisting of vacation pay, 13th month and 7 non-statutory vacation days) you can partly put together your secondary employment conditions with us. Think of extra leave, discover the world with a sabbatical, a subscription at the gym or a new bicycle; it's all possible;
- A training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities.
Are you ready to join us and make the difference? Do you want to acquire skills and experience at our leading firm? And are you committed to growing alongside us and our clients? If you can answer a resounding yes to all three questions, we’d love to meet you.
Do you have questions or do you want to have more information? Please contact Tanja Schraders via email@example.com.