Junior Network Engineer
- Analytical thinking
- Solution focused
Create your own future
Using enterprise-grade equipment from Azure, Palo Alto, Infoblox, A10 and Aruba. Contributing to the migration to Azure. Working in a T-shaped and Agile way. And a good balance between project work and operational network management. That's what energises you. As a Network Engineer at Van Lanschot Kempen, it’s possible!
You are part of a team of 6 specialists that maximise the uptime, security and performance of our network infrastructure. We manage our network ourselves, so you are in control. This way you make an immediate impact in an environment with €120 billion in assets from our clients. We have a major focus on increasing our security, which is a must in the financial sector. Zero trust approach and the implementation of Palo Alto Prisma Access are good examples of that.
You also have the following responsibilities:
- Contributing to improvement proposals for the (network) infrastructure
- Performing various network related project activities
- Ensuring operational maintenance and monitoring of the network infrastructure at a high level.
- We try to automate more and more, so it’s a plus if you want to help us in our journey.
You are enthusiastic, have a broad interest and passion for the job. This is how we describe you best as a Network Engineer. These are all talents that you use to become an important part of the team. You also have:
- around 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience
- An mbo/hbo IT education, Network Engineering or related study
- A lot of interest in being trained in a T-shaped way
Move ahead at Van Lanschot Kempen
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable, and data-driven way with various clients, both nationally and internationally, we do this with some 1,700 colleagues in various fields of expertise.
The IT P&S (Platforms & Security) department is part of the Digital, Advanced Analytics & Technology (DAAT) cluster. DAAT consists of more than 400 employees, who have a central role within the organisation. With the DAAT departments we are building a world-class wealth management technology platform.
The average age in the Network team is 34. It’s a close team where people help each other, but also with a lot of big laughs and jokes in an informal atmosphere.
The extent of innovation and agility also depends on the diversity of its workforce. Our differences make us stronger together. We promote an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. At Van Lanschot Kempen you can be yourself. And we are proud of that.
Curious about the stories of colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
Turning talent into value!
That's what we do. The fact is, if you add value, you can expect the same from us in return. A good work-life balance with our 'hybrid way of working' is a good example of this. You will also be given:
- A gross monthly salary of around € 3,000 which fits your knowledge and experience
- 13th month
- Holiday allowance
- 27 holidays
- Good training opportunities and visiting technical events, Pluralsight and more
- Flexible working hours: you come to the office for team meetings or brainstorming sessions and work from home in consultation with your line manager.
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Fresh fruit in the office
And we have many other employment benefits ready for you. Discover all the benefits of working at Van Lanschot Kempen.
Working on tomorrow's capital
And apply via the “apply” button. Feel free to Call/Text/App Raphael Begeer (Digital Recruiter) if you have any questions, +31 6 575 229 90.