In this position within Van Lanschot Kempen you will be actively contributing to realising our growth strategy. You are part of our Content Management team and are responsible for answering DDQs (Due Diligence Questionnaires) from clients, consultants and prospects. You work closely within our proposal team on new business proposals in asset management for prospective (semi-)institutional clients. This involves understanding prospective clients’ business and situation, and tailoring how we communicate investment concepts to suit the client. You are also responsible for maintaining investment content for institutional, semi-institutional and private clients, including presentations, information on our website, intranet, and consultant databases.
As a Junior RFP Writer, you work independently, but you also enjoy working together in an international, multidisciplinary team across a range of projects. You will work closely with our Sales & Marketing professionals, investment teams, fiduciary managers and other internal stakeholders (such as our Risk & Compliance departments).
We are looking for a Junior RFP Writer with 1-5 years’ work experience within the asset management industry. You have a passion for delivering high quality in your work and are able to work on multiple projects at the same time. You can see the big picture whilst paying attention to detail and accuracy. You can work with content systems and you are able to recognise and implement potential process optimisations. You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• 1-5 years’ experience in the asset management industry
• You are passionate about performing to high standards and comfortable working with several deadlines
• You take an entrepreneurial approach and enjoy working together in a team
• Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels in the organisation
• You have excellent organisational skills
• MSc in Finance or Business (or equivalent)
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Dutch and/or English (mother tongue)
• French and/or German optional
Location could be London or Amsterdam.
Van Lanschot Kempen is specialised in the future. Since 1737, for some 300 years, our story - about the oldest independent financial institution in the Netherlands - continues. We are proud of our history and are excited for the future with leading brands including Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking) and Evi (online investing). We do this with about 1,700 colleagues, divided over the three brands and the holding company. We have been working with great dedication and financial craftsmanship on our clients’ progress for almost three centuries.
To work in a sustainable and future-oriented way, inclusion and diversity are essential. A highly inclusive and diverse workforce helps to drive business performance and innovation, workforce agility and resilience, as well as positive social and environmental impact. It is our ambition for the inflow of each department to be more diverse than the outflow. For example, if an employee leaves or more headcount becomes available, we aim to increase diversity by hiring someone who brings something new to the team. Whether that’s gender, age, nationality, background or anything else.
In addition, our purpose is to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders in a way that contributes to sustainable solutions to the most pressing global challenges. We believe that preserving and growing wealth in a sustainable way is a person’s job .
Turning talent into value. That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have opportunities to grow both as individuals and in their professional fields. To reflect this, we offer attractive terms of employment with a focus on the future, on personal and professional development, and with plenty of flexibility:
• A salary that matches your skills, experience and background;
• With a flexible budget (consisting of vacation pay, 13th month and 7 non-statutory vacation days) you can build elements of your own employment benefits package with us. Think of extra leave, discover the world with a sabbatical, subsidised gym membership or a new bicycle; it's all possible.
• The possibility to take a longer period like a sabbatical, or to spend a longer period at home with your children or, for example, to take care of a family member if necessary;
• We finance part of childcare costs for working parents;
• Do you want to exchange Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day and Whit Monday for another religious holiday? That is also possible!
• A training budget for personal and professional learning and development opportunities.
Are you ready to join us and make the difference? Do you want to acquire skills and experience at our leading firm? And are you committed to growing alongside us and our clients? If you can answer a resounding yes to all three questions, we’d love to meet you.
Do you any questions or would you like to know more? Please contact Marc Bosman (Recruiter) via 006-46005408 or email@example.com.