- Analytical thinking
As a Machine Learning Engineer you work in a multidisciplinary scrum team in which you are responsible for bringing the best software development practices to the Data Scientists to help them speed up their work. You ensure that data science code is maintainable, scalable and easy to debug. You automate and abstract away different repeatable routines. You assert that all production tasks are working properly in terms of execution and scheduling and you look constantly for performance improvements and decide which ML technologies will be used. You make sure that all the models and tools the team creates get out there and deliver value!
What do you bring to our team?
- You have an educational background (e.g. Bachelor, Masters, PhD) in Computer Science, Statistics or equivalent Software Engineering experience;
- 3+ years of experience in Python software development;
- Familiarity with SQL to model business logic;
- You have experience with Azure or another cloud platform in deploying machine learning models;
- You’re a team player and would like to help the Data Scientists and fellow engineers to drive the product development;
- You can’t wait to enable Van Lanschot Kempen to work more data-driven.
- You have affinity with financial or any time-series data;
- You have experience with Spark.
The new Advanced Analytics department operates from the heart of Van Lanschot Kempen. It has six newly formed teams that consist of highly skilled and motivated Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers & BI Dashboarding specialists. You work for the entire Wealth Manager creating models, tools & dashboards for the commercial organization, investment management and staff departments like Internal Control and Compliance. You work cloud native, with the latest techniques and languages. Together with your team you push the organization to work increasingly data-driven!
A cool start-up like environment:
- Where you can cooperate with your ambitious team while delivering business value;
- In which you will work with the latest Machine Learning techniques and languages;
- With a young and fun team that is as passionate about the job as you are;
- Where you get a lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy;
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons;
- Where you will get the chance to keep on learning and challenging yourself (we offer an excellent training and development program);
- In which you are challenged to show some guts and make a real difference!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Contact us via one of the following channels: Call/text/app: Bas Rapati, Chief Analytics Officer, +31 6 450 728 10.