- Customer focus
- Planning & Organising
Taking care of Managing Directors and supporting young teams in the execution of their daily activities. You feel comfortable in a rapidly changing, businesslike and professional environment. An environment where ambitions are high and you, together with your colleagues in the secretariat, can really make a difference.
That is what you will use your talents for as a Management Assistant at Van Lanschot Kempen. The agendas of Managing Directors change quickly which makes it complex. You will have frequent contact with (international) clients and other Management Secretaries. The timelines are tight and you need to be able to switch easily. Keeping an overview is important, thinking ahead and proactively respond to issues that need to be arranged.
You also have the following tasks:
- keeping the CRM up-to-date and handling client activities.
- scheduling of flights, hotel stays and other logistics.
Keeping track of and monitoring expenses including declarations and project costs.
- supporting the Team with Customer Due Diligence tasks and weekly project planning.
- cross-cluster tasks, such as organizing deal marketing, floor facilities and team events.
Reliable, careful and a real team player. This is how we can best describe you as a Management Assistant. Talents that you use to guide our clients in a constantly changing world every day. By thinking out of the box and asking questions. And all will be well if you're also digital-savvy. You are good with Office 365: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. In addition, you have
- experience as a secretary/management assistant in a professional environment.
- availability of at least 32 hours per week.
- good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written.
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable, and data-driven way with various clients. Both nationally and internationally. With over 300 years of experience, we make this ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with some 1,700 colleagues in various fields of expertise.
Van Lanschot Kempen Investment Banking focuses on a number of sectors on an international scale. Within these sectors we know the companies, the investors and are on top of the latest developments and trends. These insights enable us to provide our clients with invaluable support in the areas of fundraising, mergers and acquisitions, and IPOs. Our investment bankers are supported by a team of 4 Management Assistants working together closely.
An organization's degree of innovation and agility also depends on the diversity of its workforce. Our differences make us stronger together. We promote an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can be yourself. And we are proud of that.
Curious about the stories of colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can expect the same from us in return. A good work-life balance with our 'hybrid way of working is a good example of this. As a Management Assistant, you will also be given:
- a gross monthly salary with a maximum of €4.000,- that matches your knowledge and experience.
- a flexible budget to arrange some of your own secondary employment conditions; the ability to decide how to spend this budget, from holiday allowance to a thirteenth month, extra leave days and much more.
- flexible working hours; We split our time 50/50 working from the office and working from home. There too, we make sure you have everything you need: from a sturdy desk to an office chair.
- a pension scheme.
- annual public transportation pass or mobility card to cover your travel expenses.
- for working mothers, we fund some of the child care.
And we have many other employment benefits ready for you. Discover all the benefits of working at Van Lanschot Kempen.
Just the vacancy you were looking for? Please respond by June 30th.
Do you have any questions? Please get in touch with Eline Aanhane, Recruiter via email@example.com