We are looking for an Portfolio Manager within our UK Client Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing, managing and monitoring the investments of UK clients in accordance with the target portfolios for these clients.
• Managing client portfolios efficiently and in line with the Investment Committee view, client investment plan and mandates; planning and overseeing complex transitions; managing derivative overlays; managing the liquidity in the client portfolios e.g. ensure that there is sufficient cash for investment and collateral management purposes;
• Contributing to the construction of a model portfolio for UK pension funds that specifies KCM’s recommended asset allocation and hedge ratios at any given time.
• Monitoring UK client portfolios in terms of the gap between the actual and target asset allocations, hedge ratios, collateral and liquidity ratios.
• Supporting Business Development e.g. providing information for presentations to prospects, present and complete RFP’s and help co-ordinate site visits to head office;
• Cooperation in and alignment within the wider PM Institutional UK/NL team
• Take care of good working relationships with relevant teams at head office, e.g. multimanagement and asset management;
• A relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree , preferably in a quantitative discipline (maths, statistics, economics, finance);
• Qualified Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified European Financial Analyst (CEFA) or Actuary (FIA) (desirable)
• At least 5 years relevant experience in financial markets, preferably in analysing and/or trading in UK interest rate and inflation markets;
• Proven ability to structure portfolios to match liabilities using a wide range of instruments, including gilts, inflation-linked gilts, interest rate swaps, inflation swap, total return swaps, swaptions and repo’s;
• Experience providing best execution for OTC derivative transactions and familiarity with ISDA/CSA/GMRA and collateral management.
• Good knowledge of Excel, Bloomberg and other financial information and modelling tools
Van Lanschot Kempen is specialized in the future. Since 1737. Today, about 300 years later, our story - about the oldest independent financial institute in the Netherlands - continues. We are proud of our history and are excited for the future with labels such as Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking) and Evi (online investing). We do this with about 1,700 colleagues, divided over the 3 labels and the holding company. We have been working with great dedication and financial craftsmanship on our customers' progress for almost 3 centuries.
Kempen is an international investment bank, headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are part of Van Lanschot Kempen and employ around 450 people in our offices in Amsterdam, New York, London, Antwerp and Paris. We are specialised in Corporate Finance, Securities and Asset Management. Kempen represents professionalism, entrepreneurship and drive.
Turning talent into value. That’s what we do. The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow, both as individuals and in their professional fields. We offer you:
• a salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
• Private medical Insurance, an enhanced Employer’s pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection and 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• a training and development plan for personal and professional training opportunities.
Are you ready to join us and make the difference? Do you want to acquire skills and experience at our leading firm? And are you committed to growing alongside us and our clients? If you can answer a resounding yes to all three questions, we’d love to meet you.
Do you have questions or do you want to have more information? Please contact Haroula Sergiou via firstname.lastname@example.org #Kempen