- Planning & Organising
You will work together with different departments of our organization and various external service providers. This will give you a wide variety of varied work related to investment funds and asset management solutions. An opportunity to quickly develop into a specialist in these fields.
That is what you will gladly use your talents for as Product Manager Investment Funds at Van Lanschot Kempen. You will coordinate and contribute to the production of the annual reports of investment funds and, in cooperation with external service providers, ensure that all tax obligations are met. Together with the fund managers, you will also determine the dividends to be distributed by the funds and ensure that these distributions are properly managed, including withholding of dividend tax.
You also have the following tasks:
- supervising introductions of new asset classes.
- implementing product changes and amended laws and regulations in the funds' documentation.
- ensuring the quality of our information flows. Think of essential investment information and prospectuses of our investment funds. Our website and external databases must also have the latest (fund) information.
- coordinating shareholder meetings of the investment funds and preparing the related documentation. You will also ensure that the Chamber of Commerce has the latest information.
Energetic, responsible and entrepreneurial. This is how we can best describe you as Product Manager Investment Funds. Talents that you use to guide our clients through a constantly changing world every day. By thinking further and asking questions. And that comes in handy if you also have experience with and/or knowledge of investment funds and asset management solutions, gained for example at a fund provider, regulator or fund service provider. In addition, you have:
- a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably economic/legal or similar.
- interest in investing, good communication skills as well as numerical insight and you are familiar with mutual fund and asset management solutions.
- eye for detail, talent for organizing, you are independent, and stress resistant.
- good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both oral and written.
Working with diverse clients to make their investments more future-focused, sustainable and data-driven. Both nationally and internationally. With over 300 years of experience, we make that ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do so with some 1,700 colleagues spread across different areas of expertise.
The Product & Solutions Development team is part of the Investment Strategies & Solutions department. ISS is responsible for creating and managing both generic and specific investment, and balance sheet management solutions for institutional investors, family offices, associations & foundations and individuals. Colleagues in the Product & Solutions Development Department actively contribute to the structuring, maintenance, and evaluation of Kempen's investment fund solutions.
The degree of innovation and agility of an organization depends in part on the diversity of its workforce. Thanks to our differences, we strengthen each other. We encourage an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can just be who you are. And we are proud of that.
Curious about stories from colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
Turning talent into value!
That's what we do! Because if you add value, you can expect the same from us. A good work-life balance with our 'hybrid way of working' is a good example. In addition, as Product Manager Investment Funds, you will receive:
- a competitive gross monthly salary supplemented by a bonus based on performance and commercial results.
- a flexible work environment with flexible hours and a culture that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
- an annual card for public tranportation or mobility card that covers your travel expenses.
- a personal development budget and study expense plan for personal and professional training opportunities.
- the possibility of financing child care if you are a full-time working mother.
Just the vacancy you were looking for? Please respond to Eline Aanhane on 06-20312225 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.