- Customer focus
- Develop Vision
As Product Owner for the Asset Manager within Van Lanschot Kempen you work in a multidisciplinary DevOps team in which you are responsible for translating the company strategy and business needs into your product strategy. Your focus is the Client Management and Distribution domain of our Asset Management business. You enable our commercial staff to maximize the client experience throughout our sales, onboarding and client servicing journeys.
Being Product Owner, you are responsible for formulating and managing the product backlog with strong focus on maximizing the business value of your product. You stay in close contact with your stakeholders (e.g. sales, account management, compliance, etc.) to align your development planning and allocate your capacity and budget accordingly.
You will be Product Owner of a dedicated DevOps team with 5 to 6 ambitious and highly qualified DevOps engineers with a great sense of responsibility. Together with your team you make new developments to our CRM tooling (MS Dynamics), sales- and onboarding workflows, CDD and client administration processes and our digital client interfaces.
You are also part of our broader agile movement that develops the full value chain (and thus the total application landscape) of our Asset Management business. With your fellow Product Owners you manage the scaled backlog across the client relations, portfolio management, trading, data management, mid & back office, reporting, investment management and data analytics domains. This is your chance to help shape the digital- and data driven future of our innovative Asset Manager.
Our Asset Management business line serves the wealth and risks of over 100 billion assets under management, varying from a fiduciary role for large pension funds in NL and UK to wholesale niche investment products.
Your main activities will be:
- Develop the product vision and goals for Client Management and Distribution. Hereby taking into account the business needs and external developments. Convey that vision to the DevOps team and ensure the product vision and goals are in line with the business needs of your domain;
- Act as a linking-pin between the business and your DevOps team. You will be collecting business requirements and uncover problems to express the requirements in terms of a product backlog and business objectives.;
- Keep close contact with the business and manage the stakeholders. You will represent them in your DevOps team and report back on agreed approaches to ensure that the backlog is in line with the stakeholder expectations;
- Prioritizing the items in the Product Backlog to achieve the best possible results;
- Expand and link business and IT knowledge in your DevOps team, apply expertise and facilitate decision making within your DevOps team to contribute to the innovation and improvement of processes and solutions. Where relevant, you’ll work with business executives on fundamental organizational questions such as business.
What do you bring to our team?
- WO master (MSc) with a solid experience (5 year +) as Product Owner;
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the area of Client Data, Administration and Workflow processes and tooling (preferably MS Dynamics)
- You have seasoned knowledge of the Financial Sector and its products, processes, and systems (preferably Asset Management)
- You are have an excellent track record with stakeholder management;
- You have a great interest in Agile-Scrum-DevOps best practices and you know how to inspire other people on these topics;
- You understand the business & client value of working with the latest IT infrastructure and solid development practices (without being a developer).
It is Van Lanschot Kempen’s mission to create and preserve wealth for our clients and for society in a sustainable way. We are an integrated wealth management serving private, corporate and institutional clients with our brands Evi, Van Lanschot and Kempen. Core to our strategy is the increasing use of digital and data driven solutions in our client service and operations.
As a Product Owner you will be part of the Digital Business Transformation department. This is a dedicated team of both talented and more experienced professional Product Owners across the whole Van Lanschot Kempen group. We’re building solutions for Evi, Van Lanschot and Kempen; for clients but also our colleagues; for mobile, web or desktop, for traders but also the operational processes, always secure and up to the highest quality standards. It’s the team’s challenge to realize the digital and data driven transformation throughout the value chain of our integrated wealth management model.
What is in it for you?
A cool start-up like environment:
- Where you can cooperate with your ambitious team while delivering business value;
- Where you get a lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy;
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons;
- Where you will get the chance to keep on learning and challenging yourself (we offer an excellent training and development program);
- A great group of fellow Product Owners sharing best practices to continuously develop ourselves
- In which you are challenged to show some guts and make a real difference!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Call/text/app: Stefan Karg, Digital Recruiter, +31 6 134 077 20