- Analytical thinking
You will work with the other members of the team to develop software to provide the evidence-based, data-driven foundations needed by investment professionals in the organization for fiduciary management and manager selection. This entails the development and implementation of algorithms for quantitative analytics, writing and maintaining interfaces to databases and APIs, acting as second-line defence for data issues, driving the automation of processes.
What do you bring to our team?
- You have an educational background (e.g. Bachelor, Masters, PhD) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent field;
- Excellent Python programming skills;
- Experience in Asset Management or related fields;
- Experience with one or more of the following: Cloud Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development and/or Web development;
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills;
- You’re a team player and would like to help your team to drive the product development;
- You can’t wait to enable Van Lanschot Kempen to work more data-driven.
- You have experience with developing for fiduciary management and manager selection.
The new Advanced Analytics department operates from the heart of Van Lanschot Kempen. It has six newly formed teams that consist of highly skilled and motivated Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers & BI Dashboarding specialists. You work for the entire Wealth Manager creating models, tools & dashboards for the commercial organization, investment management and staff departments like Internal Control and Compliance. You work cloud native, with the latest techniques and languages. Together with your team you push the organization to work increasingly data-driven!
What is in it for you?
A cool start-up like environment:
- Where you can cooperate with your ambitious team while delivering business value;
- In which you will work with Python in standalone tools, gRPC/web APIs, Databricks and Jupyter notebooks, with data in SQL databases and Delta Lakes, using Git for version control;
- Where you get a lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy;
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons;
- Where you will get the chance to keep on learning and challenging yourself (we offer an excellent training and development program);
- In which you are challenged to show some guts and make a real difference!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Call/text/app: Bas Rapati, Chief Analytics Officer, +31 6 450 728 10
We do not work with external recruiters to fill our vacancies.