- Analytical thinking
Working at Kempen means delivering value for our clients. In this case in your role as RFP Writer, you are responsible for all phases in the proposal process. You manage the coordination and development of RFIs, RFPs and other questionnaires we receive from prospects and clients.
Can both we and our clients count on the best results? You specifically draw on your specialism and professional knowledge when it comes to:
- Complete compelling Requests for Information, Requests for Proposals and other questionnaires from prospects and clients;
- Plan and coordinate the entire proposal cycle;
- Source and update information relevant for our responses;
- Liaise with several stakeholders within the company (Legal, Risk Management, Compliance, etc) to make sure all our proposals are accurate.
Think big, start small. That’s the way to make an impact on both our clients and society in your role at Kempen. That desire to make an impact runs through your veins. Do you see new business opportunities? Feel free and take the initiative! You know our clients through and through. You know their cases like the back of your hand. We, on the other hand, are dreaming of a RFP Writer who can bring that little bit extra to the table.
What are we looking for?
- Mid-level experience (3-4 years), preferably in a similar role. Ideally you have Asset Management and/or writing experience;
- You are able to manage projects by yourself;
- Work under pressure to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, great team player;
- Fluency in Dutch & English;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Excellent writing skills.
Kempen specialises in asset management (Kempen Capital Management), and corporate finance and securities brokerage (Kempen Merchant Bank). We are a leading boutique investment bank, currently with about 400 colleagues, where personal attention, commitment and focus on a few selected markets have been a priority for more than 100 years. We’re all that little bit different, but we all share the same characteristics when it comes to courage and ambition. Kempen is part of Van Lanschot Kempen. We’ve applied our history of success to the contemporary world, with the labels Van Lanschot (private banking), Evi (online investment) and Kempen.
You share your specialism and expertise with the Pre-Sales team. This team is dedicated to delivering excellent responses to new business requests.
Your workplace is at Amsterdam Zuidas, within walking distance of the train and metro station, and right next to the A10 orbital motorway. Our office building at Beethovenstraat 300 offers everything you could wish for, from inspiring colleagues and comfortable workspaces to excellent coffee in our own café on the 16th floor with fantastic views over Amsterdam.
Turning talent into value. That's what we do at Kempen. The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow both as individuals and in their professional fields. Kempen offers you:
- a salary that matches your knowledge, experience and background;
- a 13th month;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a pension contribution of 4% of your pension basis;
- participation in Van Lanschot Kempen’s profit-sharing scheme;
- 216 hours off per year on a full-time basis;
- a training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities;
- participation in the vitality programme;
- a smartphone and a laptop;
- fitness plan;
- 9% discount on collective healthcare plan;
- 1 day a year that you can spend on social work during working hours.
Are you ready to join us and make the difference? Do you want to be the best in your field, and stay the best? And are you committed to growing alongside us and our clients? If you can answer a resounding yes to all three questions, we’d love to meet you.
If you’d like some more information first, Sybren de Vries will answer all your questions (Sybren.firstname.lastname@example.org).