- Develop Vision
As a Scrum Master within Digital & Innovation you can make a difference by coaching your teams and make an impact on the organization. You are responsible for coaching the team and individuals for improvements in how they apply agile values, principles and practices. Together with the Agile Coach and other Scrum masters, you will help Digital & Innovation set the standard in building a supportive culture and safe environment within the team. This includes encouraging effective collaboration, both internally and externally to manage and remove dependencies. In addition you ensure team events are held and have a clear purpose and outcome. And above all you have fun in being a driver for the Agile way of working, sharing knowledge, skills and best practice to further adopt this way of working within Van Lanschot Kempen.
What do you bring to our team?
At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master;
- Certified PSM I or equivalent;
- You are focused on realizing substantial growth and development of teams and our organization;
- Pragmatic, emphatic approach with the ability to drive change;
- You are a good listener, clear communicator with the necessary organizational sensitivity;
- You are a team player and would like to help the development teams to drive product development;
- You are focused on realizing growth and development of teams, working pro-actively and based on the Agile principles.
We expect that you are already located in The Netherlands and are able to travel for at least two days a week to our office in Amsterdam.
Digital & Innovation is a start-up like environment within Van Lanschot Kempen; a union of two specialized financial boutiques and the oldest independent financial institution in the Netherlands. This means a work environment which offers both; the cool and ambitious character of a start-up combined with the solid benefits of a large company. Digital & Innovation was founded to help the organization with its digital transformation.
What is in it for you?
A cool start-up like environment:
- With a young and fun team that is as passionate about the job as you are;
- Where you get a lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy;
- Where you will get the chance to keep on learning and challenging yourself (we offer an excellent training and development program);
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons.
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Apply below! Still have question? Call/text/app: Stefan Karg, Digital Recruiter, +31 6 13 40 77 20.