- Analytical thinking
As Senior Android Developer at Digital & Innovation you work in a multidisciplinary Scrum team in which you are responsible for run & change of the entire mobile application landscape of Van Lanschot Kempen. You will work among other highly qualified people who aim to deliver business value on a daily basis. Each team consists of 6 to 8 very ambitious people with a great sense of responsibility. You own everything you build and work closely within the mobile team together with the iOS Developers bringing the Van Lanschot Kempen Apps to the next level. You can’t wait to build the future of our innovative Apps.
What do you bring to our team?
- You have a solid experience (5 year +) as a Senior Android Developer.
- Develop and monitor the architecture of the app and its environment.
- You are proficient in Agile-Scrum-DevOps best practices and you know how to inspire other people on these topics.
- You look for a transparent and highly collaborative way-of-working environment.
- You are a great team player and communicator in a diverse international team.
- You develop in accordance with the latest standards and are intrinsically motivated to innovate and improve.
- Continuous Delivery makes you happy.
- Experience with MVVM, Android Architecture Components, RxJava is required.
- You have a good UI/UX feeling with a sharp eye for pixels.
- Experience with iOS Development is a big plus.
Digital & Innovation is a start-up like environment within Van Lanschot Kempen; a union of two specialized financial boutiques and the oldest independent financial institution in the Netherlands. This means a work environment which offers both; the cool and ambitious character of a start-up combined with the solid benefits of a large company. Digital & Innovation was founded to help the organization with its digital transformation.
A cool start-up like environment:
- Where you can cooperate with your ambitious team while delivering business value.
- Where you get a lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy.
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meetups, participate in hackathons.
- Where you will get the chance to keep on learning and challenging yourself (we offer an excellent training and development program).
- In which you are challenged to show some guts and make a real difference!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Contact us directly:
Call/text/app: Joost van ‘t Hullenaar, Delivery Manager: +31 6 51 25 67 77