- Analytical thinking
As a CDD Analyst, within the Customer Monitoring team, you share responsibility with fellow analysts for analyses that contribute to combating the consequences of Financial Economic Crime. The goal is to efficiently monitor all customers so that the risks that a customer may be involved in financial economic crime are quickly identified and you can act on signals immediately.
You independently conduct (complex) customer surveys by effectively gathering and linking information;
You write clear studies and form a well-founded opinion;
You signal improvements within the CDD field;
You identify methods and trends in the field of financial economic crime;
You convert this analysis into concrete actions and realize these with the relevant stakeholders.
You think along pro-actively about efficiency improvements, also beyond the borders of your own work.
Working at Van Lanschot means first and foremost that you recognize yourself in our core values: entrepreneurial spirit, craftmanship, dedication and specialization.
- You have a university degree;
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience;
- You are able to start improvement projects independently and take final responsibility for them;
- You are an expert in your field and transfer your own knowledge to others;
- You have in-depth knowledge of the WWFT, Sanctions legislation and money laundering methods and techniques;
- You are a generalist who is familiar with business processes and analysis techniques;
- You know how to apply this knowledge and skills in an effective way for assessing client;
- You enjoy performing analyses;
- You know how to perform a thorough analysis and present this factually and concisely in a report.
Full of enthusiasm, you will work on the further development of the team and your own career.
Van Lanschot Kempen is specialized in the future. Since 1737. Today, about 300 years later, our story - about the oldest independent financial institute in the Netherlands - continues. We are proud of our history and are excited for the future with labels such as Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking) and Evi (online investing). We do this with about 1,700 colleagues, divided over the 3 labels and the holding company. We have been working with great dedication and financial craftsmanship on our customers' progress for almost 3 centuries.
Customer Monitoring is part of the Internal Control & Customer Monitoring department within Private Banking Operations. The team consists of a team leader and 10 CDD analysts. Within Customer Monitoring, all activities related to combating Financial Economic Crime within Van Lanschot are carried out.
To work in a sustainable and future-oriented way, inclusion and diversity are essential. A highly inclusive and diverse workforce helps to drive business performance and innovation, workforce agility and resilience, as well as positive social and environmental impact. It is our ambition for the inflow of each department to be more diverse than the outflow. For example, if an employee leaves or more headcount becomes available, we aim to increase diversity by hiring someone who brings something new to the team. Whether that’s gender, age, nationality, background or anything else.
In addition, our purpose is to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders in a way that contributes to sustainable solutions to the most pressing global challenges. We believe that preserving and growing wealth in a sustainable way is a peoples job.
Turning talent into value. That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow both as individuals and in their professional fields. To reflect this, we offer attractive terms of employment with a focus on the future, personal and professional development, and plenty of flexibility:
- A salary that matches your knowledge, experience and background;
- With a flexible budget (consisting of vacation pay, 13th month and 7 non-statutory vacation days) you can partly put together your secondary employment conditions with us. Think of extra leave, discover the world with a sabbatical, a subscription at the gym or a new bicycle; it's all possible.
- The possibility to take a longer period like a sabbatical, or to spend a longer period at home with your children or, for example, to take care of a family member if necessary;
- We finance part of the childcare for working mothers;
- Do you want to exchange Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day and Whit Monday for another religious holiday? That is also possible!
- A training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities.
Are you ready to take on this challenge with us? Apply below? Still, have questions? Email or Call/text/app: Eline Aanhane at email@example.com or 06 - 20 31 22 25.