- Analytical thinking
Our current infrastructure was created from an integration of the Van Lanschot infrastructure and the Kempen & Co infrastructure. Currently we are in the process of integrating these platforms and shifting from the On Premise infrastructure to the MS Azure environment in the cloud.
Therefore we are looking for a Senior IT Engineer with Windows platform knowledge for the IT P&S Infra department and who gets excited by the technical challenge to the MS Azure Cloud environment. As an IT Engineer (Windows) you are responsible for the daily management of 1300 Windows servers and you will take initiative with the transition to the cloud. You will work closely together with driven experts in infrastructure and business projects.
Your passion is maintaining and managing the Windows infrastructure. Availability, predictability and stability are your driving forces. You do not have nine to five mentality. You are eager to learn and enjoy working in a team within a technical environment that is constantly changing.
- You have higher education or equivalent ability;
- You have extensive experience within the IT Infra field and within Windows and VMware;
- You have knowledge of PowerShell and automating repetitive work gives you energy;
- You have knowledge of production related ITIL management methodology and you are familiar with modern management tools;
- You enjoy simplifying technical environments:
- You have a great interest in Agile-Scrum-DevOps best practices and you know how to inspire other people on these topics;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Cloud is definitely a plus!
Besides the hard requirements above, we are looking for a team player, who is used focused, open to T-shape development, results oriented and has a strong drive to learn and experiment.
Van Lanschot Kempen is specialized in the future. Since 1737. Today, about 300 years later, our story - about the oldest independent financial institute in the Netherlands - continues. We are proud of our history and are excited for the future with labels such as Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking) and Evi (online investing). We do this with about 1,700 colleagues, divided over the 3 labels and the holding company. We have been working with great dedication and financial craftsmanship on our customers' progress for almost 3 centuries.
To work in a sustainable and future-oriented way, inclusion and diversity are essential. A highly inclusive and diverse workforce helps to drive business performance and innovation, workforce agility and resilience, as well as positive social and environmental impact. It is our ambition for the inflow of each department to be more diverse than the outflow. For example, if an employee leaves or more headcount becomes available, we aim to increase diversity by hiring someone who brings something new to the team. Whether that’s gender, age, nationality, background or anything else.
What is in it for you?
A challenging environment:
- Where you can make an impact with your ambitious team by delivering business value:
- Where you get a lot of responsibility and autonomy;
- Where your work location is flexible by working from home or in the office;
- Where you will get the chance to keep on learning and challenging yourself (we offer an excellent training and development program);
- In which you are challenged to show some guts and make a real difference!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Call/text/app: Stefan Karg, Digital Recruiter, +31 6 134 077 20