- Conceptual thinking
As a Senior User Experience Designer at Van Lanschot Kempen, you will be working with multiple DevOps teams and their stakeholders, guiding these teams through the design process, and ensure that they deliver products with great user experience to a range of different customers. You are there to find out what the user’s need are, and to ensure that those needs are never forgotten.
Your typical day almost never looks the same: on one day you might be facilitating a design workshop for a mortgage application process, another day creating design deliverables for a product team working on the website of Van Lanschot, and the next day conducting user interviews with the private banking customers.
No matter the activity, one thing always remains the same: your ultimate goal to provide the best possible user experience. You know how to reach this goal, and you also know how to guide the stakeholders and the DevOps teams there with you.
Your main activities will be:
- Work together with DevOps teams to design excellent user experiences;
- Collaborate with stakeholders and Product Owners to craft user-friendly product visions;
- Conduct usability testing and user interviews with our customers;
- Analyse usage analytics and user feedback to identify points of improvements;
- Create and deliver different UX artefacts, for example wireframes, high-fidelity designs, service blueprints, journey maps and user personas.
What do you bring to our team?
- 5+ years of experience in User Experience Design;
- Knowing your way around Figma, Sketch or other design tools;
- Experience in planning and conducting UX research;
- You have proactive, hands-on mentality;
- Confidence in voicing your opinions and presenting your ideas in a clear way;
- Ability to take on a role of Design Lead, and mentor the DevOps teams in UX Design;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (both written and verbal).
We expect that you are already located in The Netherlands and are able to travel to our office in Amsterdam.
Digital & Innovation is a start-up like environment within Van Lanschot Kempen; a union of two specialized financial boutiques and the oldest independent financial institution in the Netherlands. This means a work environment which offers both; the cool and ambitious character of a start-up combined with the solid benefits of a large company. Digital & Innovation was founded to help the organization with its digital transformation.
What is in it for you?
A cool start-up like environment:
- Where you can cooperate with your ambitious team while delivering business value;
- Where you get a lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy;
- With a possibility to make your way into more strategic part of UX design
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons;
- Where you will get the chance to keep on learning and challenging yourself (we offer an excellent training and development program);
- In which you are challenged to show some guts and make a real difference!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Apply below or contact Conchita Lopez Vega, People Manager via email@example.com