- Planning & Organising
Create your own future
Our current infrastructure was created from an integration of Van Lanschot infrastructure and the Kempen & Co infrastructure. We are currently integrating these platforms and shifting from the On Premise Infrastructure to the MS Azure environment in the cloud.
We are looking for a Senior Windows Platform Specialist with a focus on security for the IT Platforms and Security department (IT P&S), who gets excited by the technical challenges the above transition brings. As Windows Platform Specialist, you will be responsible for the daily management and security of approximately 1,300 (virtual) Windows servers. You work closely together with colleagues in infrastructure and business projects. The team works using the agile scrum working method.
You also have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining, managing and securing our Windows Server platforms.
- Advising on, guiding and implementing security projects and innovations.
- Managing both the front-end and back-end Windows environment, and the infrastructural components running on it.
- Supporting Life Cycle Management processes.
- Providing support to other IT departments.
You are passionate about maintaining and managing basic Windows infrastructure. Availability, predictability and stability are your driving forces. You understand the importance of effective communication and collaboration skills with stakeholders and clients. In addition, you are/have:
- accurate and well organised.
- demonstrable experience in managing and innovating Windows Platforms.
- affinity with system hardening, automation, powershell, Active Directory, Chocolatey
- you enjoy simplifying technical environments.
- Proficiency in managing iaas and paas services hosted on Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Proficiency in scripting languages like PowerShell and Azure CLI to automate tasks, deploy resources, and manage Azure environments efficiently.
- Experience with Azure monitoring and logging solutions, including Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Application Insights, and Azure Alerts, to ensure the availability, performance, and security of Azure resources.
- Experience with managing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- willing to work on-call shifts and perform work outside the regular service window (from 07:30h - 18:00h).
Move ahead at Van Lanschot Kempen
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable, and data-driven way with various clients, both nationally and internationally, we do this with some 1,700 colleagues in various fields of expertise.
The IT P&S (Platforms & Security) department is part of the Digital, Advanced Analytics & Technology (DAAT) cluster. DAAT consists of more than 400 employees, who have a central role within the organisation. With the DAAT departments we are building a world-class wealth management technology platform.
The extent of innovation and agility also depends on the diversity of its workforce. Our differences make us stronger together. We promote an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. At Van Lanschot Kempen you can be yourself. And we are proud of that.
Curious about the stories of colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more.
Turning talent into value!
That's what we do. The fact is, if you add value, you can expect the same from us in return. A good work-life balance with our 'hybrid way of working' is a good example of this. You will also be given:
- A gross monthly salary between approximately € 4,000 and € 5,700 which fits your knowledge and experience
- 13th month
- Holiday allowance
- 27 holidays
- Good training opportunities and visiting technical events and more
- Flexible working hours: you come to the office for team meetings or brainstorming sessions and work from home in consultation with your line manager.
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Fresh fruit in the office
And we have many other employment benefits ready for you. Discover all the benefits of working at Van Lanschot Kempen.
Working on tomorrow's capital
Apply via the “apply” button. Feel free to Call/Text/App Raphael Begeer (Digital Recruiter) if you have any questions, +31 6 575 229 90.